💕CONNECTED HEARTS 💕

This oneshot is historic one here subhman is the king of a Kingdom along with ishan they are married to each other and their kingdom along with ministers all love and respect both of them and have no issue .

Here subhman is sick and ishan is taking care of him purely fluff hope everyone likes it and forgive my grammatical mistakes as this is my first time writing and do vote

Enjoy the oneshot Happy reading 😊

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Ishu's pov:-
(Abhi hum Pooja kar aaye arya bhi taiyar ho gaye honge unko prasad bhi de denge .)
By thinking that he went inside his room , there he saw shubman still sleeping
(ye arya bhi na abhi tk nidra mai hi hai )
He goes to him to wake him up , when he touched him he felt that his temprature is higher than normal and he was shivering (slightly)too.He got worried, then he called the maid
Him to maid:- jaaiye aur vaidya ko bula laiye .
Maid nodded and went to call for vaidya.

3rd person pov
After 15 minutes the vaidya arrived. He checked shubman , and gave ishan the medicines and told him,'to give him 2 time for a day and let him rest as much as possible and tomorrow he gonna be okay, it happened cause he overworked himself ' . Ishan said ' ji vaidya' and smiled at him. The vaidya left.
Then ishan went near shub and sat beside him and started to run his fingers through his hairs.

He was doing this when a guard came and told him bout today's meeting like it wasn't urgent but can't be ignored so he has to attend it.
He told the guard ' aap jaaiye aur sabha mai bta dijiyega ki aaj hum aaenge kyuki maharaj aswastha hai ' he was saying this while running his hands through his hairs. Then the guard left.
When he looked below he saw that shub has waken up, but his eyes were looking droopy and he was looking pale ishan felt very sad by looking at the sight.
Ishan:- abhi kese hai aap
Shub didn't said anything, then he asked again,
Ishan:- deh mai kast ho rha hai abhi bhi , shub just nodded at this. Ishan asked him if can sit by himself or not, by listening this shub pouted, ishan smiled internally cause he knew his Arya don't want to do anything and he gonna just need him and ishan is there for him.
So he helped shubi to sit, and gave him water to drink, which shub drank like a baby and ishan just cooed at it cause who gonna say that he is that same ruthless king .

Then he called the maid
Ish:- aap bhojan lekar yhi sajaiye.
Shub:- aap bhi humare saath khaenge na.
Ishan didn't had heart to say no, so he told maid to bring his food too , then maid went to bring the food .
He knew it gonna take time so he washed shub's face and gave him Prasad to eat, shub ate it but not very much as he didn't had any appetite.
Till then the maid came with food.
Ishan:- Laiye hum aapko bhojan karate hai .
Shub just sat there and let ishan feed him. Ishan also ate in between (ishan isn't hooman 😏). After that he gave shub his medicine which he had while making face.
Then ishan sat on bed and asked shub' Arya aap yha aaiye aur humari godi mai ser rakhiye hum aapke ser sehlaenge to acha lagega.'
And shub didn't wasted a second to do that , that made ishan think that is he really ill.
While massaging his head ishan told him about the meeting to which shub whined but ishan said' hum shighra hi aa jaaenge , us samay aap vishram kr lena'. After some time shub slept,

Due to effect of medicine, then ishan went to courtroom and everyone was happy to see him , cause they adore him and shub don't let him do anything but he has great knowledge bout all this and he understands people very well.
Minister 1:- maharaj ko kya hua maharaj.
Ishan:- vo aswastha hai parantu hum aapko vachan dete hai ki kal Maharaj yahan upasthit honge.
Then he asked them about the things which were to discuss, after 1 hour, when the meeting was just completing a guard told ishan that shub has woken up ( ishan. Told the guard to keep eye on shub ). By listening to that he closed the meeting and greeted everyone bye, and he left to his room, he knows shub gonna whin about this and gonna cling to him.
After reaching the room he saw shub sleeping while facing his face to window.
Ishan went towards him
Ishan:- Arya,
Shub then moved to another side, ishan knew he is pouting.
He then went to other side, climbed on the bed and held shubman. He saw shub was pouting and

Looking like a kicked puppy , ishan then slept beside him ,
Ishan:- Arya, abhi bhi baat nahi karenge apne Ishu se.
To which shub just looked downward.
Ishan:- arya dekhiye to, hum kshama maangte hai ki hume der ho gyi, ab hum yahi hai , aap dekhiye to .
To which shub looked at him
Shub :- vachan do (bulwa hi diya isko)
Ishan:- lo vachan bhi de diya, abhi aap prasann hai .
To which shub just smiled
Ishan:- ye dekhiye to ratnagiri ke maharaj ko kitne pyare lg rhe hai , arey ye to shrma bhi rahe hai .
Shubman just buried his face in ishan's neck and blushed more. Ishan was happy knowing that his Arya is happy.
Then ishan made circle on his back to make his sleep more and shub slept like that only while cuddling him . After sometime ishan slept too.
After an hour ishan woke up by shaking of something when he opened his eyes ,he saw shubman trembling in his hold and chanting something, when he listened to it carefully he got to know that shub was chanting his name , ishan git overwhelmed

But he knew it isn't time for this , now his focus was on shub, he called the maid and asked her to bring warmer so shub can feel less cold. He then put it on themselves and slept again as he know shub won't leave him so he didn't had the choice. After hours they woke up .
Ishan:- abhi theek hai aap .
Shub:- hmm
Ishan then checked his body temperature and it was normal but he knew he need to give shub the second medicine too. So he asked shub let go shub and asked shub for the same but shub whined .
Ishan:- Hum bhojan karenge aur fer vese hi ho jaaenge.
Shub just nodded as he didn't had any energy.
Then ishan went to freshen up and asked maid to bring the food. He then freshened up shubman too. Then they ate their food, ishan fed shub medicine and then they cuddled shub's head on his chest cause shub said' hume apna pasandida Sangeet sunte hue sona hai' and ish happily opened his arms and that's how they ended up like that

In the morning ishan woke up and checked his temprature it was normal , he became happy and reminded himself to thank the god ,' jinhone uske arya ko swasth kr diya' . Then he pecked his forehead and lips and went to start his day .
After coming from Pooja he sa w shub sitting on the bed, he went near him.
Ishan:- arya abhi kese hai aap abhi bhi aswastha hai kya , bhor ko to theek they
And shub was looking at him (more like adoring him.)
Shub:- ha aapko dekh liya na to svasth ho gya hu
Ishan just rolled his eyes and
Said:- aap apna dhyaan kyu nhi rakhte, maana ki hum hai parantu aise kese chalega ,aap maharaj hai
Shub(smiling):- aap hai na hume aur rajya ko sambhalne ke liye.
Ishan:- hey parmeshwar kya karey hum Inka . , pta hai kal hum kitna dar gaye they parantu aapko kya, aap to bs aise hi rahiye, hum jaa rahe hai aap na, was standing from the bed just then shub , caught his hand and pulled him towards him,

he put his hands on Ishan's mouth
Shub:- kitna kahenge , jayada kahenge to mukh mai peeda hogi aapke , aur aapke hote hue hume kuch nahi hoga aur dekhiye hum yha svasth hai , aur rajya to sambhal jaaega parantu humare maharaj ko humpe vishwas hi nahi hai, to which ishan rolled his eyes, shub just chuckled at this .
Then he pecked his forehead and kissed him ishan first was caught off-guard then later gave in.
Shub:- hum aate hai , with that he left the room.
After doing his chores he came back with a new attire, and saw ishan already waiting for him with his ornaments and tilak

He sat on the chair and let ishan do what. He was doing. Ishan made him wear his ornaments and then before putting the tilak he pecked his forehead, and applied tilak to his forehead.
While he was going he saw ishan applying Kohl on the back if his ear it was there thing, when he asked ishan just said ' aap kya karenge jaanke, jaane dijiye' .
While ishan was doing all this shubman was admiring him, he always says ' ishan uske ache karmo ka phal hai' , he just love this man , who loves him like a lover, cares for him like a mother , helps him like a father , fights with him like a friend ,then his eyes went on his wrist where their symbol of marriage or ' vivah ka prateek' as ishan said , was adorning, a chain of black beads around golden pearls . Then shub looked at the same chain in his wrist. Then he saw a teeka on his(ishan' s like jo lagate nhi hai Pooja jb hoti hai ghr mai , chota sa) forehead. Shubman just knew one thing that he loves this man , that he would go insane if he is not with him he loves ishan so much

☘️END☘️

Hope you like it

- Butter