Chapter 7

⊱ ───── {♚♛♚} ───── ⊰

It's a sunny morning at the palace, the triplets are in their shared room, laying on the big bed, hanging in silence as they speak together telepathically.

"Nothing has happened since yesterday evening, it's already midday" Arien thought to herself.

"Arjen, Arion?" she calls out to her brothers telepathically.

"Yeah?" they wonder back as they where both laying with their eyes closed.

"Just how long do we have to stay in this room? And with all those servants..." Arien wondered, restless.

Her brothers had no answer as they too felt restless.

"The only time they're not there is when we are asleep" Arien stated.

"Yeah" her brothers agree.

"Do you think the emperor ordered this?" Arien asked.

"Probably" her brothers answer.

"Ugh...." Arien groans in annoyance.

Seeing the young triplets bored one of the maids spoke up.

"We can escort you to the backyard if you want" the maid said, which percked the triplets up instantly, they shoot up from the bed with excitement and determination to get rid of this boredom.

"Backyard? = Garden?? = Outside?!" the triplets wondered excitingly.

"We'll go!!!" they replied, jumping off the bed, ready to leave.

---