❤️ - THOMA . stay stay stay / red

STAY STAY STAY ... Thoma x GN!Reader

 Thoma x GN!Reader

SYNOPSIS ... "All those times that you didn't leave, it's been occurring to me, I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life. Stay and I'll be loving you for quite some time. No one else is gonna love me when I get mad, mad, mad."

NOTES ... back with the eras writing event (I added ttpd for november), writing this was actually fun just like the song omg.

CONTENTS ... sfw , angst , fluff , implied modern setting , boyfriend thoma (we love it) , reader has issues , not entirely proofread

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You never wanted it to end up this way.

You were desperately trying your hardest to suppress what frantic emotions you had stored deep within your chest, the humiliation of showing your worst to the one whom you endeared the most was a horrible nightmare you wanted to keep rotting in your ruined mind.

Clearly, that ends up disastrous for you. You could only do so much after trying to keep your stress at bay.

You weren't surprised that it drove Thoma away.

You've always been known to be temperamental, so fragile that a single gust of air can drill a crack into your glassy surface that cracks would appear, breaking down into a fit of fizzle and teary frustration.

You never liked how easy you were to break down.

No matter how many times you tried to think otherwise, your irritable mindset was the one thing that always made other people run away from you; saving themselves for having to pick up tiny shards of broken glass just to see you at your best.

They didn't want to, even though you never asked them in the first place.

You never wanted to ask them about always being there for you, to witness your mess, because you already know it would end up with another failed relationship.

Then your close friend introduced you to Thoma.

It wasn't supposed to be a serious relationship, you only thought that Thoma would be looking for a short-lived relationship with someone before moving on and getting busy with something else.

At first, you accepted. You only did because you thought everything was going to be fleeting. It wasn't a healthy mindset, but perhaps you want to torture yourself into bubbling in your emotions before bursting into a bloody mess after.

Then Thoma turns out to be the exact opposite of what you thought he was going to be.

He wasn't the kind of guy that would only date someone to post about them in their social media to feed their ego. He also wasn't the kind of the guy that would date only because they were forced to, nor was he the kind of guy that would neglect their partner after growing tired.