°•●Chapter 1 ●•°

_-*George's POV*-_

"George! Hurry along now!" Mother said, her heels clanking along the concrete station, "Here, hold onto my hand. Don't let go."

The outside was scary. I hadn't been out here much since I was always inside playing with toys and doing whatever normal kids like me would do.

All around me were strange and unfamiliar people and lots of them are sad. There are lots of shouts too.

I stopped looking at the other tall scary people and instead looked at mother.

She had her floral dress on with a beaded necklace scrambling around her neck. Her brown curls were bouncing on her shoulders as she looks across the station with a hint of determination in her eyes.

I looked across to the other side of mother and saw brother wearing his smart trousers with a white top and cardigan buttoned up around his body.

My suitcase was currently banging against my legs, which was sure to create a bruise or two.

I heard a whistle and a guy pointing around viciously, telling people what to do and pointing them around.

It reminded me of my bully at school. His name is James. He always bossed people around. And it is always the shorter kids too!

But I'm not short! I'm average for my age! He's just tall!

Anyways, I don't like bullies. They always think that they can get away with anything! And that's not fair!

I looked down at my small brown polished shoes, tripping over the tangled laces as I bumped into numerous people.

"George! Get on the train! Quickly now!" Mother said urgently, lightly pushing my back as I stepped onto the busy train.

Brother followed, and soon did mother, leading us to the back of the train where a booth of seats for us to rest at sat.

Mother took my luggage from me and put it in a small storage box above our seats.

"Bunny!" I mumbled, looking at mother desperately.

She laughed and quickly clicked open my suitcase and taking out a small scruffy rabbit toy that only had a few stains on it.

Each one the stains told a story though.

There's one right on top of bunny's head.

That one is a dirt stain from where James stole my bunny and dumped him in a puddle.

That story made me sad. And I remember crying alot too.

But then, my best friend, Karl came and saved me and bunny from James!

And mother washed it so it would be clean again!

It didn't fully work, but atleast bunny doesn't smell like dirt anymore!

There was also a stain on bunny's left- right arm. I always mess up my left and rights.

Anyway, bunny got that stain from whe-

"George, I advise you get some rest. This'll be a long journey." She smiled at me tiredly.

Mother always smiled, even when she wasn't happy. I could tell when it was a happy-happy smile or a happy-sad smile.

"Will you wake me up if something cool happens?" I ask, looking from the window to mother with big round eyes.

"Of course! Now get to sleep now little one! Your not going to have any energy for out adventure otherwise!"