(A/N this is my first kny book so I don't know the script very well so this will be off the manga.)

Y/n came back from her mission, and was now in a shop, staring at different trinkets to bring her mother. And saw one, it stood out from the rest. It was a hair clip, it was a moon, decorated with stars decorating the sides.

She grabbed it and walked up to the vendor, holding out the clip. "Hello miss, how much in this?" The woman smiled and grabbed it "it's 1,000 yen!" The vendor said, she nodded and reached into her haori pocket. "Here you go ma'am." She said, but the woman stopped her from walking away. "Oh he have a sale going on, it's buy one get one free, would you like another thing?" The woman offered.

Y/n blinked and stared at the table. "Yeah, I'll take this too." It was a ocean wave, that shined when it reflected the sun light. "Okay, good bye ma'am!!" The vendor smiled waving you a farewell. 'Giyuu would like this.'
Y/n thought, walking to the Demon Slayer Headquarters due to a meeting.

"L/n-San! You're finally here!" Mitsuri smiled, jogging over to the said female, and hugged her. "I haven't seen you in foreves!!" She squealed, hugging y/n closer. "I missed you too, kanroji-Chan." Y/n smiled, patting her head. "I have to go for a second." Mitsuri frowned at this but let you go "okay." She said, watching y/n leave her side

"Giyuu-san, I have something for you." Giyuu looked up at the woman, and turned his body to him "what is it this time? A cat? A new sword hilt? Food?" He said, raising his eyebrow, "no, it's a hair clip." Y/n said, holding out the accessory "oh," he said, putting the clip inside his black hair. "Thanks, it's cute." He said as you admired him.

"You look cute, giyuu-san." She said as she smiled, gently running her fingers through his hair. "Oh, thank you.." he said, trying to resist the heat rising up to his face "you're welcome!" She smiled but then a boy was slammed onto the ground making both her, and tomioka straighten. "Who is this boy?" She asked, looking at him.

After a few minutes he woke up, he was looking around frantically. 'Where's Shinazugawa?' "This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters. And you, Tanjiro Kamado, are about be to be..put..on trial." Kocho said, her infamous smile plastered on her face. And then..everyone started talking..

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is clearly against the Corps rules! Let's just Lop off his head along with the demon's!" Kyojuro stated, his bug eyes scare me..

"I'll cut off his head with style! Even the blood splashes will have panache! Really flashy-flash!" Tengen then said isn't he a married man but still flirts?

"Aw...what pitiful children. How sad. It's a tragedy they were even born!" Gyomei said, it gagged me, but I have nothing to say about him, he's nice to me I can't do that to him.

"Let's kill 'em." Gyomei continued, "Yeah." Kyojuro smiled "Yeah, but with style!" Tengen said again making me want to commit.

Iguro pointed his slimy little finger "Forget about him. What are we going to do about Tomioka?" I raised my eyebrow, and looked at giyuu, indeed he looked guilty under my gaze.

"Kocho says Tomioka broke Corps rules too. What shall we do about this? How shall he take responsibility? What price shall he pay? Right now he's just wandering around freely, and that gives me a headache." Iguro said, making me mad, but at the same time, it was the rules, and they cannot be broken without punishments.