"MASTER HAS ARIVED!"

"Welcome, my dear demon slayers." Master said, as I dropped to my knees. "Good morning everyone. It feels like a beautiful day. The sky is blue, isn't it?" He asked a smile adorned on his face.

"It makes me very happy that we can have our twice-yearly hashira meeting....with-out any members changed." Master said, and then I hear a thwack, I look at sanemi who was next to me. He had just threw the kids head down. He looked at me with a 'what the fuck you looking at, bitch' look, I rolled my eyes and took my gaze off him. "Master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness. It's good to see you so healthy." Sanemi said, slowly raising his head 'bitch..' I mentally grumbled.

"I'm sorry but...before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind to tell us...about this Corps member who travels with a demon, Tanjiro Kamado?" He said again, his grip intensified with every word he spat out of that filthy mouth of his.

"Yes, my apologies for surprising you." Master said, 'looking' at all of his children. "I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko. And I want everyone else to do the same." 'Hell naw!'

Me and sanemi exchanged glances, he raised his 'eyebrow' when sweat rolled down my cheek, "he can't be serious!" I mouthed to him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ahh..even though my master requests it..I cannot consent." Gyomei cried, as always, lord might as well cry a river..

" I, too, must stylishly oppose" SHUT THE FUCK UPP. "I can't accept a Corps member consorting with a demon." Actually.. preach. Sorry dude.

"I will do anything you say, master!" Mitsuri squealed, connecting her fingers and clasped them together. Holding her hands to her heart.

"No matter what happens I'll forget it right away." Muichiro said, adding his own comment. 'He's probably the most realistic one here..'

"I can't believe it. More then anything I hate demons" iguro said, his mommy finger still up. 'Put that shit DOWNN.'

"Master, I respect you from the bottom of my heart, but I do not understand this. I am against it with all my strength!" Rengoku shouted 'does his vocal cords like..not give out? Mine would..' I thought, and scratched my throat.

"Well then..the letter." Master said. "Yes." The girl or boy said.

(Fuck Urokodaki's letter dawg I ain't writing that. I can't even figure out what goes before what writing this whole chapter 💀)

I could care less about the kid..but giyuu? Fuck man.. that's a whole different story. "So what if he commits seppuku?! If he wants to die, he can rot! It doesn't prove a goddamn thing!" Sanemi growled his veins bulging out
Of his skin.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and eats someone, it's irreversible! The dead won't come back!" Rengoku added, his bug eyes never blinking.

"That is correct. I cannot guarantee or confirm that she will not attack people. However, you cannot prove that she will attack people." Master said, emphasizing the word 'will' but continued. "It is a fact that Nezuko has not bitten anyone in two years and three people have their lives on her. If you would reject this, then you must offer something greater than Urukodaki's promise."