Everythig is Falling into place

Picture of Kasey's outfit
And play the song towards then end or whenever you want to.

Kasey's POV
Everything is falling into place.
Kyle and me are moving forward in our relationship and I can't wait to see what his surprise is for me today.
Today is July 4th of course it would be Fourth of July

(I know today is the fifth this is how I want this chapter)
He keeps telling people to keep me occupied.
"So is anyone going to tell me what's going on"? I asked softly smiling.
"Nope, you gotta wait Kase, it's a surprise honey"! My mom said giggling her her beautiful laugh.
"Ok"! I said smiling giving up.

10 minutes later

"Kasey can you come outside"! I heard dad say.

His voice sounded strained and I got worried so I rushed outside.

"Dad, dad are you ok"? I asked seeing him hunched over holding his back.
"My back went out, help me sit please"! He said something about his voice changing to a hint of amusement.

"Ok"! I said slowly.
As we moved I saw a bright neon blue note card.
I went to go pick it up and read it.

'Kasey I can see your reading my card now. We are going to do a scaventure hunt. Today is all about you. I am going to show you my undying love for you. Go to where we had our talent show for your next surprise'. Love Kyle.

Next to the notecard was a white rose.
I went to the backyard and saw a neon green notecard sitting in the hammock next to Kyle's.

There was a box with the words 'open me' on it.
So I opened it and tears came to my eyes.
There was a beautiful collage of Kyle and me.
Smiling, gazing into each other's eyes, play fighting, and much more.
All of the emotions displayed in the collage was real and full of life.

I read the next note card.

'Kasey, I love you ok. To other people it might look wrong that I'm dating my sister but I don't care. you mean the world to me. I would follow you anywhere. You are my only girlfriend and someday you will be my wife. I love you Kasey and that would never change. Now go to the place where we first met' Love Kyle.

We met at six flags so that's where I went.

A woman holding a big sign with my name on it was motioning me over to her.

"Are you Kasey"? She asked in a beautiful Latin accent.

"Yes that's me"! I said smiling genuinely.

"Follow me"! She said and started walking inside the amusement park.

She led me to the place where the kids watch the live shows.

She left me there.

"Ma'am um ma'am"! I looked around only for a huge tent to be placed over the whole set and a huge TV to turn on.

There was a DVD player and I pressed play.

"Hi my name is Kyle. See a few months ago I met this very beautiful young woman that immediately took my heart into her hands. She made me the happiest man alive when she said yes to be my girlfriend. Its been exactly 2 months since we started dating. Kasey is a beautiful, intelligent, and awesome person just to be around. I love her more than life itself and I am always at her beck and call. Kasey means the world to me and if anything was to ever happen to her I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Well Kasey I love you ok. I will never stop loving you. Not even when we argue and you end up saying you hate me I will love you. When your giving birth to our children and I see the pain I put you in and you say I can never touch you again I will still love you. When we play fight and you win I will still love you. Now Kasey go back home and another surprise will be waiting for you. I love you sweetheart, ok that's a wrap guys I know she's going to love it. Tyler man it has to be perfect, she's perfect. Yea man your right I'm whipped but I'm also lucky to have her. Dude your still rolling, edit that out".