Its A...

Chapter 13- "the gender of my baby are..twin boys!!!" I shouted everyone cheered and killian hugged me picking me up, we laughed and he kissed me, "YOU GAVE ME SONS!" He shouted kimari clapped and hugged us, "congratulations guys!" She shouted everyone continued to party and congratulate me and killian, we didn't have a lot of family but we had a lot of friends.

They were like family to us, "oooh That's so cute you're having boys!!" Kimari shouted, "she is something huh." Killian said hugging me. "Hehe" I giggled, after the party everyone left and I went to bed, the next morning killian woke me up to breakfast, I loved it the food was so delicious, "what you wanna do today mama." He said I shrugged my shoulders, "I wanna stay in bed." I said he smiled, "alright well I have work so ima come home around 10, cinnamon is in her bed in her cage okay." He said.

I nodded and he left out, I scrolled on Instagram on my phone for a while I decided I wanna start a vlog on Instagram because why not, so I decided to get myself ready all pretty and sit back in bed,

I went live and Instantly thousands of people joined, "hi guys..Soo I decided to do blogs of my life though idk if I'll do it on here, TikTok, or YouTube, I was really thinking of on here." I said, everyone started commenting and I was reading what I can.

Comments
Random user: you should do it on here beautiful 😍
Jade_23: you're so pretty and pregnant 🫶🏾
Tee.Tee: I wish you a safe pregnancy, do the blogs on here btw!

The comments were all so sweet and suggested I do it on here so I nodded, "ok so on here it is!, Soo what's the topic of today?" I asked.

Comments
Lovergirl300: talk about the pregnancy and your husband 🥰
Vanessa: girl you still love him?, he's with me as we speak...
Magic-Trish: damn..you a weirdo if you wit her nigga, that's just my opinion tho🤷🏾‍♀️😂
Crashoutbaby: 😭😂😂😂😂 @vanessa please shut up she ain't worried about you girlie.

I really wasn't worried about her or the bullshit she spitting, "okay, we can talk about my pregnancy and clearly my husband since someone watching him." I said I giggled and rubbed my belly, "okay, so I'm 5 months pregnant with twin boys, no I do not have a name yet but likeee that don't matter I know it's gonna start with a K for both though, oh and my husband hmm..my husband." I thought for a Devon then my room door opened.

"What about your husband?" He asked I giggled and he hugged me, "hi honey!" I said, he kissed my head and smiled, "what you doin, what's this?" He asked I held up the phone, "this is Instagram I'm blogging our life a little" I said he smiled and started to change, "that's what's up." He said I nodded and sat the camera back down.

Comments
Fatty.patty_2by4: ahhhh Vanessa that was a quick you sure u was with her husband😂
Crazybtcfromdasouth: she wasn't wit his ass, anyway finish telling us!!💙💙
Love_me.someValentine: girl you are so pretty, I'm gay for you😩💙
Vanessa: tell bae I said hey😩🫶🏾💕