Niall

It was you and Niall's one year anniversary, and you guys decided to have sex for the first time.

You were in a sexy lingering, and walking in your room, and laid on the bed. You heard a knock on the door.

"Come on in." You said as sexy as you could, and Niall walked in.

He rushed over to you, his lips rapidly crashing with yours. His body hovered over yours, one hand on your jaw line and the other on your bum.

He started leaving kisses from your cheek to your neck. He hit you sweet spot, and you moaned. You felt a smile creep into his face, proud that he was making you this way.

His hand moved from you jawline to your right boob. He messaged it, and then clipped off the bra. He sucked on your left boob, while massaging the right one. You let out a small moan, not very loud.

Kisses from your neck, to your v-line. He slipped off your thong, and threw your legs over his shoulder. His hair tickled your clit, and suddenly his tongue was inside you.

You were shaking, your nails dug on the sheets as your back arched.

"N-Niall!" He started licking the top, teasing you. "Pl-please..." And within that, his entire tongue was all over you.

You shakes worst than before, moaning louder than you could.

He then flipped you around, and now you were on top.

You kissed his neck, down to his v-line. Your hands passing right to his groin, and you saw him harden, and tense. You grabbed his penis, slowly pumping it.

"Y/N, f-faster!" His raspy voice spoke, with moans in between. You followed his instructions and pumped harder. "I'm gonna cum." He said and his juices spilled all over your face, and you licked it all off.

You flipped each other, and he was on top, before placing his dick inside of you. He kissed you passionately.

"Are you sure you're ready?" And you nodded your head.

He was inside you, and you shrieked in pain. Soon, the pain turned into pleasure, and he started thrusting into you faster and faster.

He then laid down next to you, and kissed you.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Nialler."