part 2

"Alright next question is..." Chris was scrolling through the responses to their Instagram threads. "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Sixteen" We all responded in unison, and immediately buckled over in laughter. "Not all at once though ya'll." Nick explained through his laughter, while mine and Matt's eyes flew open and Chris' laugh turned into hysterics. "Well..." Chris began before he was cut short by the three of us telling him to shut up. "I'm definitely gonna have to cut that one out. Sorry you two fools, I kind of set him up there." Nick rolled his eyes as he looked between Matt and I.

Ironically enough, the fans had been half right in their rumour about Chris and I sleeping together. I had slept with one of the triplets before, but it wasn't Chris.

When we were sixteen, Matt and I had decided that we wanted to lose our virginities to each other. It had been a no-strings-attached decision, and our friendship thankfully never wavered after it was done. Both Nick and Chris had already lost theirs that same year, and we had both just kind of wanted to get it over with. Obviously, this piece of information was known only by Matt and I, and of course Chris and Nick since they had barged into the room while we were in bed together. Even though the vindictive side of me would love to have the fans know this piece of information and shatter their dreams, I knew that the fallout would be an absolute nightmare.

"Okay let's see..." I had been handed Nick's phone to choose a question to answer and was scrolling through my options. "Here's a simple one. Favourite position? Mine's speed bump for sure." I placed the phone down, satisfied with my confident answer, only to be met with multiple pairs of confused eyes. "I beg your pardon? The fuck is speed bump?" Asked Nick as he took his phone back. "The one where you're kinda just lying flat on your stomach with the guy behind you. Trust me it's chef's kiss." I responded simply. Chris' facial expression turned from confusion to one of understanding. "Ohhh yeah that's a good one." He replied as he dapped me up. "Great, gonna have to edit that out too unless you want the rumours to get really bad again." Nick said as he rolled his eyes. "Shit, sorry Nick." Chris said, giggling slightly.

"Let's just move on." Matt said as he began scrolling on his own phone. "Best and worst sexual experiences." He read off of his screen. There was a moment of silence while we all thought of our answers. "I had a girl throw up on my dick once. The problem is I don't know if that makes it the worst or the best though." Said Chris, earning a loud groan from each of us. "You're sick." Replied Matt, giving his brother a disgusted look.

"I mean I guess the worst sex would probably be my first time right? Like that makes sense right?" Asked Nick in an attempt to steer the conversation away from Chris' confession, to which I nodded in agreed response without thinking. I caught Matt's eyes in the rearview mirror again, this time seeing them filled with a pleading expression. Realizing what I had done, I silently prayed to the universe that my action would go unnoticed by the others. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, my head nod didn't make it past Chris, which was made incredibly clear when he mumbled to Nick behind his hand that was hiding his smiling mouth from the camera.

"Did you see that?" He asked, and Nick looked confused so he continued, "Y/n agreed with you about her first time." He managed to get out before erupting into laughter at the expense of his brother. Matt threw his hands up in the air once Nick joined Chris in his giggling, and I winced from my place in the backseat; also mouthing an apology to Matt's reflection in the mirror.
__________________________________