- Dream -

Lynx soon wakes up on a small floating island with green grass, there was some dirt underneath it, but it was slowly crumbling off...

It seemed off, as she had fallen asleep or passed out.. could it be a dream..? Possibly...

As the dirt of the floating island continues crumbling off, Lynx looks around in her surroundings again.. around the island the sky was lighter, with white clouds and a sun..
But more farther out, the sky was darker, with dark blue/grey clouds and white stars...

Quiet music box music played in the background

It seemed almost infinite...

. . .

Everything besides the island also seemed like a drawing as the clouds looked like they were colored in poorly.. aswell as the Sun, which had a swirl in it and sun-rays.
The sun was colored in yellow and orange...

. . .

Crumbling of the dirt could be heard more audibly..

. . .

There was also a dark green aura below the crumbling small island..

Lynx was scared that the island would crumble completely..

Soon, more bigger pieces of the dirt that even included some grass started breaking off!
The island was crumbling faster!!

! ! !

Lynx starts to panic and wondered what would happen when it crumbles away completely..

The area seemed infinite, and the fall would never end...

She also feared she would never wake up... and be trapped in the never-ending falling...

-CRUMBLE- -CRACK- -SNAP-

The crumbling sounds also started to come with audible cracking and snapping from the small island, which was now even smaller! Lynx could barely stay on it anymore!!

FALL!!

Lynx suddenly slips off, but grabs onto the remaining pieces of the island
But they soon crumble away...

Lynx: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-.........."

Lynx screamed as she suddenly started falling into the infinite abyss of her dream, which soon turned to be a nightmare! As she just kept continuing to fall..

Her screams and the music box music were soon inaudible to be heard.. as it got way darker as she kept falling...

Even the white stars started to fade away as the world around became complete darkness...

[Lonesome Slumber]

[Lonesome Slumber]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -