honeymoon ~evan peters

warning: this chapter contains smut

It was finally the day. The day of your wedding with your handsome boyfriend Evan. You were actually marrying him and you couldn't believe.

You got ready for the wedding. Your friend helped doing your hair. You couldn't wait to see Evan.

After the wedding you were going to your honeymoon.

The wedding finished. You headed to the place for your honeymoon.

Once you got to the place Evan picked you up bridal style (obviously). And headed to the bedroom.

Evan laid you on the bed and started kissing you. The kiss got heated and he took off your dress. You were in your underwear. He took his suit too and he was just in his boxers.

He reached to your bra and unclasped it. Sucking your one nipple and massaging the other one with his thumb. You moaned as he did that.

He reached your panties and slid them down. Started rubbing circles on your clit. You whimpered softly.

You felt closer to the edge but he stopped.

"Why did you stop fuck" you said breathlessly.

"You're not coming yet baby" he said with a grin.

He took his boxers and pumped himself a few times. He lined himself up with your entrance and slid in.

You both moaned at the same time. First he went slowly but passionate. But you wanted more.

"Faster" you whispered to his ear.

He went faster and you were a moaning mess under him. He was grunting.

You felt your stomach knotting. You were about to cum.

"Fuck i'm close" you said.

"Come with me" he said and you came with him.