Chapter 3 - Their journey

As Vegas and Pete walked hand in hand towards the sunrise, their hearts full of love and hope, a sense of peace settled over them. They knew that their journey together was just beginning, and they were ready to face whatever lay ahead, united in their unbreakable bond.

As they reached the edge of the forest and stepped onto a meadow bathed in the golden light of the rising sun, Pete turned to Vegas with a smile. "Do you remember when we first met, Vegas? It feels like a lifetime ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday."

Vegas smiled back, his eyes filled with warmth. "Of course I remember, Pete. It was a moment that changed my life forever. I knew from the first time I saw you that you were special, that you were the one I had been waiting for."

Pete's heart swelled with emotion as he looked into Vegas's eyes, feeling a sense of deep connection that went beyond words. "I felt the same way, Vegas. From that moment on, I knew that you were the missing piece of my heart, the one who would complete me in every way."

Their love shone brightly in the morning light, illuminating the meadow with its warmth and radiance. As they continued to walk, their steps light and buoyant, they knew that their love was a force to be reckoned with, a beacon of hope and strength.

"I can't imagine my life without you, Vegas," Pete said softly, his voice filled with emotion. "You're my rock, my guiding light, my everything."

Vegas stopped in the middle of the meadow, turning to face Pete with a look of determination in his eyes. "And I can't imagine a life without you, Pete. You're my soulmate, my partner in crime, my forever."

As they stood facing each other, the promise of forever ringing loud and clear in their hearts, they knew that their love was a flame that could never be extinguished. And as they embraced each other tightly, the meadow around them seemed to glow with the light of their love, a love that would guide them through every adventure and every challenge that lay ahead.

Pete held Vegas close, feeling the steady beat of his heart against his chest. "I love you more than words can express, Vegas. You are my reason for living, my source of strength and joy. I promise to always stand by your side, through thick and thin, for all eternity."

Tears filled Vegas's eyes as he listened to Pete's heartfelt words. He hugged him tighter, unable to contain the overwhelming love he felt for his soulmate. "And I love you more than life itself, Pete. You are my light in the darkness, my compass in a storm. I promise to always cherish and protect our love, to never take it for granted, to always be your rock and your safe haven."

Their embrace lingered, the warmth of their love enveloping them in a cocoon of peace and contentment. In that moment, as the world around them faded away and time stood still, they knew that they were meant to be together, no matter what challenges may come their way.

As they finally pulled apart, their eyes locked in a silent promise of forever, Pete reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Opening it, he revealed a sparkling diamond ring, shimmering in the morning light.

"Vegas, will you marry me?" Pete asked, his voice trembling with emotion.

Vegas gasped in shock and delight, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" he cried, throwing his arms around Pete and sealing their future together with a passionate kiss.

< continue to chapter 4 >