Chapter Four: Echoes of Love

The memory came unbidden, like a whisper carried on the wind - a fleeting glimpse of a time long gone, when love and laughter had filled the halls of the Lestrange Manor.

Andromeda stood amidst the lush gardens of her childhood home, the scent of roses mingling with the sweet laughter of her mother, Bellatrix. She was but a young girl then, her world a canvas of endless possibilities and boundless love.

Bellatrix twirled Andromeda around in a playful dance, her laughter tinkling like wind chimes in the warm summer breeze. Her eyes sparkled with affection as she gazed down at her daughter, a smile lighting up her face.

"Oh, my little Andromeda," Bellatrix murmured, pressing a kiss to her daughter's forehead. "You are my sunshine, my heart's delight."

Andromeda giggled, her small hand reaching up to grasp her mother's tightly. "I love you, Mama," she whispered, her voice filled with adoration.

Bellatrix's smile widened, a look of pure joy spreading across her face. "And I love you, my darling. More than all the stars in the sky."

In that moment, amidst the beauty of the garden and the warmth of her mother's embrace, Andromeda knew that she was loved beyond measure. It was a love that transcended time and space, a love that would carry her through even the darkest of days.

As the memory faded, Andromeda found herself clinging to the echoes of that love, a beacon of light amidst the shadows that threatened to consume her. For in the midst of betrayal and uncertainty, she knew that she could always hold onto the love that had once bound her to her mother, a love that would never fade, no matter how far they strayed from the path they once walked together.