part 24

Yoongi pov

I just reached at the mansion. I get out from my car . I am going to ring the bell but door is already open. Wait why it is open. I slowly enter inside and close the door. Is y/n is outside or making dinner. I put my bag on sofa and go towards the kitchen and here she is cutting the vegetables.

Y/N:"ohh you came ".

Yoongi:"yea but why the main door is open".

Y/N:"ohh may be I forgot to close nevermind come sit let's eat".

I sat on the chair watching her everymove. I think this is the right time to ask. I should ask her about her parents.

Yoongi:"ummmm y/n I was usually thinking that you never tell about your parents".

She stop cutting vegetables. She smile

Y/N:" aren't you know they are dead".

Yoongi:"I mean how.....how they died".

She looked at me and started to play with knife.

Y/N:"stop playing yoongi......I know you know everything".

Her words give shiver inside my spine how she knows......

Yoongi:"what are you sa-".

Y/N:"isn't you stole that handkerchief from my cupboard".

I sigh . So she already know well that's good. She make my work easy .I relaxed my body.

Yoongi:"spill the tea".

I said she looked at me with confuse look. She scoff and shart chopping vegetables again.

Yoongi:"why did you kill your own parents??".

Y/N:"hmmm so what I do my parents never loved me because I am a girl my mom always torture me and ji eun unnie physically also mentally they never let us go outside and our own father touch us improperly he even touch my thighs when I said please don't please don't he still touch my private parts and when I told this to mom she slap me saying that I deserve this only so I don't have any choice I tired with this shit so one day I open the gas and left the house so my house blast making my parents all dead".

I watch every move of her closely. She chopping vegetables suddenly fast her speed of chopping. She was saying make her increase her chopping speed more and more. She continues I can see the tears in her eyes. She was holding her tears I don't know why but her this side makes my di€k hard ....... Her this side really hits different.

Yoongi:"wow just wow I have tears in my eyes (sarcasm) what about somi why did you kill her".

She does not reply but starts cutting vegetables fast and faster vegetables look like a mess . Soon knife fall on the floor making her stop . I grab the knife from the floor.

Y/N:(sarcasm)"why did you feel bad that I kill your one and only loyal love".

I scoff sarcasm on the peek good . I love her bold side .I put the knife on her throat.

Yoongi:"should I slide this making your throat wide open".

I said she look nervous. Ohh fuck I like that scared look in her eyes.

Yoongi:"don't use your tongue too much or I will cut it"(smirk).

Soon she push me .

Y/N:"well I am not shock of you think I am a psycho".

She said I grab her waist and make her sit on the table.

Y/N:"what are yo-".

Yoongi:"shhhhhhhh".

Yoongi:"well I don't think you are a psycho you have face a lot and if you don't kill your parents after hearing you I will kill them".

Y/N:"but I have killed 3 peoples".

Yoongi:"ohhhh god you just kill 3 bad people  it's not a big deal I may consider you as psycho if you have done more than 10 murders".

It's true I don't think she is psycho. She did correct how can someone do that much wrong with their own daughters and about somi I don't care about her. She is dead a long time ago in my mind. She frown her eyes.

Y/N:"aren't you scared of me".

I scoff I grab her throat pulling her towards me. I whisper.

Yoongi:"I'm a predator princess we don't get scared of a little mouse like you".

She look at me all shock but soon lock her legs on my waist I look down and then at her.

Yoongi:"what is this".

I ask she hug me

Y/N:"you know everything now you will leave me right (soft tone) I don't let you go".

She looked at me with a pout. Ahhhh I don't know what's wrong with me she give me butterflies. I fall in love with her this bold psycho side . More than anything I can't help myself through. Wait yoongi control I push her away making her fall on the floor.

Y/N:"ahhhhhhh".

She yelp in pain.

Yoongi:"ahhhh umm I mean no I am not leaving you I want someone to cook for me".

She glares at me

Y/N:"YEAAAA FUCKING JERK I WILL KILL YOUUUUU".

She shout damm she shout like a witch . I turn around ready to leave......

Yoongi:"just pray I don't kill you in your sleep before you dooo"(smirk).

I fastly run towards my room. I can hear her shouting and cursing me (laugh) she doesn't know. I have done  mastery in psychoNess (laugh).

_______________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued 💜♾️

I was literally laughing at y/n's bold ness😂😂 .

I hope you like this chapter please comment and vote me too and tell me my grammatical mistakes and Yeah LOVE YOU ARMY 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 ♾️