Chapter 2

Maddie's POV
"If you're reading this right now, I want you to tell all the moms and Abby that I love them and I love all of you to, but I'd like to explain why everyone was a part of my death. First, Chloe." Chloe looked white as a ghost. "You called me fat and that's why I started to starve myself, to be skinny, just like you and Paige. Oh Chlobird, I want you to feel guilty I want all of you to feel guilty about what You've done. Anyways next is to Paigey Mack. You slapped me every day and told me I was worthless. That's why I started slitting my wrists. Because of you. Now it's time to explain you, Maddie, don't worry you did nothing except for one thing for which I didn't self harm. You called me a very nasty name. I don't mind because I called you a nastier one back! I'll miss you maddawg. Next is Nia see the blood spot right here---> that's from cutting my leg. You said you hated me. Now Kendall, you turned the whole school against me. Thanks for that I felt like my only friends were Maddie and Brooke were my only friends. Kalani, you started a hate page: ihatemackz.com. The things you wrote were horrible. Next is Jojo. You said I would never be as good a dancer as you, but look at you. You can barely win a solo. I can. Now what you may not know is that I hired a hit girl. Someone who will get some of you. Never turn your backs.
~M
We all looked at each other with horror one of the girls could be the hit girl, but which one...