Chapter 1: First day, First period

7:10 AM

"Eren, wake up!"

,yelled out Carla, Eren's mom.

Eren frowned slightly as he opened his eyes. His mother was in his room, opening the windows, not looking at him.

"Mom? Huh?... Your legs-"

His mother did not let him finish as she complained,

"Get your head off the pillow, Eren! This is your first day, you cannot afford to miss!"

She says, still not looking at Eren.

"Yeah... I just had this, really long dream..."

He said, getting up sleepily but quickly hurrying to put on his clothes, only then his mother looked at him.

"Why are you crying?
Did you have a nightmare?"

Huh?

Both of their eyes were slightly widened, Eren wiped his tears as he let out a quiet-

"What?..."

7:20 AM

Eren had finally arrived to his school, He was a freshman, thus was his first day.

He had finally graduated middle school... with no friends unfortunately.

Eren was quiet, but not shy.

During his days in middle school, he was just a wall flower. Not really a nerd, not really popular.

Infact, he had always been like that. He had no dreams, or ambitions.

It was as if something had to happen in order to bring his true self out...

Back to real life, Eren was quite pissed since his first class was Science. He hates science, honestly he hated every subject not including PE.

He walked in the hallway while looking down at the ground. He was sure highschool was goin to be no different than middle school.

Eren let out a sigh before finally looking up. There were lots of people, lots of different types as well.

He had noticed a goth first. She had jet black hair, matching the rest of her outfit.

Eren somehow felt as she was familiar to him...

Brushing that feeling off, he noticed another boy.

He had shiny blonde hair, blue eyes and... glasses.

With the shirt he had on, Eren was sure he was definitely one of the well, nerds.

He seemed to be talking to a smart-looking guy with black hair.

With that, he walked to his first period in a pretty annoyed mood.

7:30 AM

Eren had sat in the back, right beside the window. He did not reconize anyone, as expected.

But he did see 2 familiar faces, The goth and nerd. They sat beside eachother which made Eren assume they were friends.

The fact they were talking loudly to eachother further proved that point.

The teacher had finally come in. She wore a long lab coat and goggles. His brown hair was tied into a high ponytail, also had a hooked nose.

She looked abnormally upbeat for a teacher.

"Greetings, students! My name is Hange and I'll be your science teacher from now on. Glad to have you guys!"

She said with a wide grin, which made some people weirded out but the others chuckle.