Roka

Vidisha POV

Today was 6 June my roka. It was 8.30 am in NYC. Nush bhabs and ritsy bhabs was in my room with shahneel di, shresta,sara and Aditi asa trisha was already in my room. About komal di she was with their parents on venue as we booked venue already where will be our roka Will held.
As ma was with ro Bhai and vi Bhai. Here shahneel di was doing my makeup and bhab's was selecting simple jewellerys for my outfit.

Shahneel: done with your makeup viduu. Now your hairstyle.

Me: thank you di apki wajah se bach gayi nahi toh Bhai makeup artist ko bech dete.

Shahneel: vidu I am always here for you na. So now I will make your simple hairstyles which will match this anarkali kurti.

Me: ok

She said and started to make my braid as it will suit my anarkali kurti so. After making hairstyle. Sara and Aditi helped me to wear the anarkali as maybe by mistake it will ruin my makeup and hairstyle. After wearing clothes bhab's help me to wear the jwellery.

Nush: hyeee kya lag rahi hai baccha😍

Rits: yes nush is right baccha

Sara: abhay will flat after looking at you.

Aditi: yes.

Me: guyss please ( blushing)

Shahneel: yes guys stop teasing my vidu. Let's click photos.

Sara: yes.

Nush: tum sab lo photos hum ready hone ja rahe 10 am pohchana hai waha.

After taking photos we were sitting and talking.but their was knock on door when sara open the door there was a nush bhab she came in room and said.

Nush: guys chalo let's go it already 9.30 we have to reach their at 10 am.

Shahneel: yes chalo guys.

Time skip at venue

As we reach it venue. Nush bhab and Rits bhab said to shahneel di to take me in room for some time.

Nush: guys take her to room as roka will start at 10.35

Shahneel: ok chalo guys.

As she said and take me to room.Now me,sara,aditi and shahneel di was in room talking about my dress for engagement as it will be on 10 June as on 9 June their is match of India VS Pakistan and on 12 also we have match against USA. We were talking about this but their was knock on door shahneel di said she will open the door and  she open the door to see my 4 most possesive brothers. I mean to say most possesive because about others they all are possesive but this 4 is most and dangerous when some boy try to get close to me or someone who try to troll or manipulate me. And they are vi Bhai, ro Bhai, shub and ishu they came in and hugged me tightly as sara said to them to leave me.

Sara: she can't breathe guys. Let her breath.

Vi: sorry baccha and you look awesome.

Ro: yes baccha you look so beautiful

Shub: so elegant