Prologue

"That's me?" I nearly screamed to him while I stared at the picture, lifting my head up-front I looked at him, smiling from joy.
"You look cute" I remarked while pointing at the picture, the red hue spreaded all over his face, "well, you too look adorable" he mentioned trying to hide his blush and control the smile, clearly failing, pretty.
"How did you land this up?" I asked him with widened curious eyes, and he chuckled before answering."It was my mama's wedding, so, pretty easy."
HIS EYES ARE PRETTY
"God, I don't even have a memory of this. Weren't we around 4? I have just heard this story from Mum that you came very lovingly with that heart balloon, and I popped it, is it true?" I interrogated, embarrassed.
"I guess more like around 5, and yeah you did pop it, that was an ouchie and pretty ruthless for a 5 year old to do or to be done to" he laughed it out while making sad faces.
My cheeks heated up. God, why was I so arrogant of a kid??
That's so embarrassinggg goddd,
URGH.
He laughed at my face as I tried to hide the embarrassment, "I hope you didn't mind that busting!" I said in a humorous tone. He smiled, looking at me.
"Not sure about that one, but I hope you don't still believe in popping hearts" he said to me, with a smile playing on his lips as his eyes raked from my eyes to my lips and our eyes met, I lowered my eyes down and cursed the seating, he was beside me, at a hand palm distance.