Daniel breaks the House Rules

Mistress Cassie is livid and extremely upset with her neighbor, a self-proclaimed Barron,  who believes he is above the laws of the land.  She has never liked Barron or his son, Daniel. The son Daniel is a short 5 ft 5-inch effeminate male with an introverted personality.  He tries to project a solid male personality because his father has long been plagued by gender bias issues and inequality concerning women; his company's employees oppose his hiring as the Chief Executive officer said it was unfair to expect women at the company to work with someone who'd expressed and never apologized for misogynistic views.  Mistress Cassie now has to remove her Alpha maid, Miss Gabrielle, from the maid staffing for the evening service staff as Daniel has covered the maid's face with semen.  The maid must now be removed from her duties for that evening as her face and makeup must be repaired for the guests of a major party at her estate.  Mistress Cassie finds this spoiled brat and has her security team take him to a soundproof room on a subterranean level of the home, where her maid, Miss Gabrielle, waits for Mistress Cassie and the head of her security team to arrive.

The security team has zip-tied the disobedient son's wrists behind him.  On her arrival, she sees that Gabrielle's face is soiled with Daniel's cum.  She asks Gabrielle how this happened, and Gabrielle tells her that Daniel grabbed her, forced her to her knees, tore her hosiery, and then forced her to suck his cock.  He was so aroused that before he could push his cock into Gabrielle's mouth, he ejaculated onto the side of Gabrielle's face ruining her makeup and her uniform.  Daniel envisioned that Mistress Cassie would have him lick the cum from Gabrielle's face and force him to share his cum snowballing his offending cum in passionate kisses with Gabrielle. Despite his actions and liberties with Mistress Cassie's maid, he believes he will win out in the end.  This was not reality. Ms. Cassie grabbed Daniel by the scruff of his neck and forced him to lick his cum from Gabrielle's face, then she slapped his face and yelled at him, "Who do the fuck do you think you are.  This is NOT your home; this is MY home.  I do not care who your father is; you have violated the rules of MY home, and justice will be so swift your head is going to spin. There are penalties for taking unauthorized liberties with my staff. Daniel, you will pay them now." Daniel, for the first time, pays attention.  He can see the rage in her eyes and the look on her face. It begins to show his fear of what possible punishment she is considering in his mind, "it was only some cum on a lowly maid's face," why is she so upset. 

However, Ms. Cassie has other plans for young Daniel. She instructs Gabrielle to take him to the nearby bench in the room, unfasten the belt on his trousers, and lower them to his ankles; when Miss Gabrielle does this, both Mistress and Miss Gabrielle discover that Daniel under his trousers are wearing panties, a waist trainer with garters and suspenders attached to thigh high stockings under his trousers. Ms. Cassie points this out to her maid, Gabrielle. Ms. Cassie opens a drawer on the bench pulling out a leather riding crop; she uses it to trace up Gabrielle's inner thighs ma, king the maid's heartbeat begins to race for her arousal, her breathing becomes shallow, her nipples hard, and their hardness visible through her maid uniform. Ms. Cassie whispers to Gabrielle, "It is alright, baby girl, you have nothing wrong." She kisses her finger and then places it over the maid's mouth.  

Then Ms. Cassie turns her attention to Daniel and takes a few steps in her 7-inch heels. You can hear the clit clot of each step on the granite floor as she walks over to Daniel, his lowered body in the undergarments that were hiding under his trousers, his torso bent over the riding saddle in the room. It is secured to the bench, and he is on full display to the security guard, Miss Gabrielle, and anyone else if they can get in the room.  Mistress Cassie traces the rising crop over the cheeks of Donald's ass and taps the back of both knees, then she seductively traces the riding crop up his inner thighs. This results in his penis leaking precum into his panties, soiling them.  She laughs and motions to Gabrielle to laugh at Donald, "See Miss Gabrielle there is nothing to fear, there is NO MAN here, only a scared little boy who thought he was a Man, see he cannot even control when he is going to cum.  Ms. Cassie then instructs Gabrielle to lower his soiled panties to his ankles, which she does. Then she instructs both Donald and Gabrielle  to count out each smack, Donald aloud and Gabrielle silently in her head.  As each smack strikes his ass he is give the count  and then say "May I have another, Mistress Cassie".   She begins as riding crop smacks his ass. One, May I have another, Mistress Cassie" Two, "May I have another, Mistress Cassie". Three, May I have another, Mistress Cassie; four, May I have another, Mistress Cassie; five, May I have another, Mistress Cassie; six, May I have another, Ms. Cassie; seven, May I have another, Ms. Cassie, this continues until she reaches 20.  Mistress Cassie looks to Gabrielle and asks, is the count correct at 20, she replies, Yes, Madam.  Mistress and Gabrielle evaluated her work; Donald's ass cheeks are scarlet red, and they observed that on several of them, when the force came down, she had missed his ass and struck his testicles, and the shaft of this cock the entire area was rosy head. Still, the young man did not dare cry for fear of what additional punishment Ms. Cassie would do.