CA:TFA 11

HYDRA HQ, HANGER - DAY

Phillips gains on the plane. Just then, the BOMBER'S REAR PROPELLERS SPIN INTO A BLUR. The plane widens the gap. Phillips spots a TOGGLE SWITCH on the dash, "KOMPRESSOR." He hits it. WHOOSH. THE CAR LEAPS FORWARD, THROWING THEM BACK. Steve climbs over the windshield and steadies himself.

STEVE: Closer!

Phillips floors it. The car surges toward THE PROPELLERS. STEVE DROPS just as the propellers SHAVE OFF THE HYDRA HOOD ORNAMENT. He and Peggy share a worried look.

SUBORBITAL BOMBER, COCKPIT - DAY

Skull races for the mouth of the tunnel. On the monitor...

HYDRA HQ, HANGER - DAY

PHILLIPS COMES UP ALONGSIDE THE PLANE'S HUGE TIRE.

STEVE: Hold it steady this time.

PEGGY CARTER: Wait!

Peggy grabs Steve by the neck AND KISSES HIM. When they break off, Steve looks at her, wide-eyed.

Smiles were seen all throughout the hall. Anyone who had been or was in love could tell that they truly loved each other, even though they had not known each other for verry long they had been though a lot and that had brought them closer. 

Sam and Bucky were thinking of how they had felt when he had left them to go back to live his life with her. They did not think that it was the right thing to do as it had disrupted the timeline and caused many problems for Doctor Strange but they could tell why he was compelled to do it. He did truly love her and knew how much it pained him that he was not able to spend his life with her. 

PEGGY CARTER: Go get him.

Steve nods, stunned. He looks at Phillips.

COLONEL PHILLIPS: I'm not kissing you!

Quiet chuckles were heard from all around, even some of the teachers cracked a smile,

SUBORBITAL BOMBER, COCKPIT - DAY

Skull punches the throttle, the SPEEDOMETER RED-LINING.

HYDRA HQ, HANGER - DAY

Steve braces himself on the hood. Phillips pulls to within inches of THE SPINNING WHEEL. JUST THEN...

HYDRA HQ, CLIFF - DAY

THE PLANE BURSTS OUT OF THE TUNNEL. PHILLIPS SPOTS THE GORGE AHEAD. HE SLAMS ON THE BRAKES. AT THE LAST MOMENT, STEVE LEAPS...SNAGGING THE LANDING GEAR. THE PLANE SHOOTS OVER THE EDGE, SAILING INTO THE AIR.

Phillips skids to a stop. Peggy sees STEVE HANGING ON.

SUBORBITAL BOMBER, LANDING GEAR - DAY

Steve locks his arm around a strut. THE PLANE GAINS ALTITUDE. He looks for a way in. Just then...THE LANDING GEAR GROANS. THE WHEELS RETRACT. STEVE FINDS HIMSELF RIDING THE LANDING GEAR RIGHT INTO...