chapter-10(you're so different)

After getting ready avni went into the living room where isha was also present.

And after a while, aadinath came there.

Aadinath asked entering the room "Tum yha ho, avni?(there you are, avni?)"

he added further "Or isha bhi yehi pr hai ( and isha is here too)" .

Isha replied wearing her heels "Driver ready hai? Me bhavik ko wait nhi krvana chahti. (is the driver ready? I don't want to keep bhavik waiting)"

On which aadinath nodded in yes and ordered with a gentle smile "Thik se jana bacho (reach carefully, kids)"

He added further "Or avni beta thank you Aaj rat isha ke sath Jane ke liye(And Avni beta thank you for going with Isha tonight)"

But before avni could say anything isha interrupted "Me khud ka khyal rkh skti hu, ise mere sath Jane ki kya zarurat hai (it's not like I can't take care of myself, why does she have to tag along?)"

Aadinath replied "Kyunki bhavik ne avni ko khud invite Kiya hai or tumhe pta hai na vo log hamare jaise khule vicharo ke nhi hai isliye (bhavik did invite her and the vaidya's are not open minded as us)"

He added further "Unke kuch niyam hai or hame use man na pdega (they have some rules and we have to follow them)"

Isha replied rolling her eyes "Ugh fine! Can we leave now?"

Avni replied"After you"

And both of them went from there to the club.

**************
At the club,

Avni's lips part in wonder as she walk inside. The club is massive, the neon lights dance around as the music booms loudly.

 The club is massive, the neon lights dance around as the music booms loudly

"This is unlike anything I've seen before!!" avni thought excitedly.

isha ordered with an expression less face."Suno, me nhi chahti tum pure time mujhse chipki rho or mere sath sath ghumo. To tum bs yehi corner me rho, okay? (listen, I don't want you breathing on my neck all the time. just stay in the corner okay)"

Avni nodded in yes and assured "Don't worry, me tumhare raste me nhi aaungi (I'll not come in your way)"

"Good" isha replied and rolled her eyes.

But avni's promise holds no meaning when she see the sight of bhavik.

He was looking stunning in his black leathered jacket, the outline of his bulging biceps can be seen through it.