chapter -5 ( is he getting married?)

Avni gets back to her room and finds a letter lying on the bed. She took it in her hands and read it. "This is what you should wear,after all this is your real worth."

Her fingers tightly clutch the paper crushing it as she angrily read the note.

"What's her problem with me? I don't see her act this way with the other employees."avni thought and opened the box lying with the letter.

"As much as I hate to do this,I have no choice but to wear this thing since I have nothing else to wear"she thought and tried the dress.

"Is it made by sewing old bedsheets together? It even smells bad."avni thought feeling disgust.

"Miss avni, can I come in?" The maid knocked at the door.

"Yes please"avni replied

"There's a package for you from miss.pallavi"the maid informed holding a box in her hand.

"Thank you, you can keep it here."avni ordered.

That Maid kept the box there and went from there.

Just then avni's phone rang

"It's from pallavi"avni thought and opened the message.

"I know you had to leave your home in a rush, so this is a little gift from me. No matter how far you've come form your old life, you'll always have me"avni read the message.

"Oh,pallavi, you're the bestest!!"avni thought and her eyes lift up as she open the box to reveal the most stunning outfits inside.

"Pallavi came to my rescue, there's no way I'm looking like a maid tonight."avni thought and wore one of the outfit amongst them and went outside.

Rama and isha's eyes turn to her the moment she join them in the living room

Rama and isha's eyes turn to her the moment she join them in the living room. Their gazes fall on the dress that she's wearing.

"Kese....tumhe ye dress kese mili?!(h..how did you get that dress?!)"Rama asked shockingly.

"I don't think that's any of your concern"avni answered stunningly.

"tum mere hisse ki attention china chahti ho na??( Are you trying to steal my thunder tonight?)"isha asked irritatedly.

"Vaise....Mera aisa intention to bilkul bhi nhi hai( well... that's not my intention at all)"avni answered.

Avni sees isha filling with anger, her insecurity almost making avni laugh.

"Chlo ab chle( let's get going now.)"aadinath interupted.

"I'm still clueless about what this dinner is all about, but I can sense mr.bhanushali being nervous. I think this dinner is really important for him" avni thought and all of them went from there.