⛲️ ~ By the fountain

Sat by a fountain, a warm and gentle breeze was running through your bright blonde wavy silky soft hair. The sun was reflecting on your bright blue orbs, the one that would make any man or woman fall for you within a second.

You pick your head up from a book you were reading. You were wearing grey sweatpants, a crop top and a messy bun, but you still looked amazing. As always. You see a figure in the corner of your eye. A tall, man with a shiny head starts to walk closer to you.

"Hello little gorl.."

Was that.. Gru?! The love of your life! His brown eyes look down at your tiny and petite figure, his big nose looking sexy as ever, making him look even more handsome. He was wearing a black jacket, black and grey scarf and black skinny jeans. The black jeans made his thin, tall legs look so appealing in the summer light.

He sits down next to you and grabs your chin in-between his index finger and thumb. He turns your face to face him and leans in closer to you, his lips inches away from you. Until, you feel his point nose poke your cheek.

"Sorry little gorl."

His low, caring tone sounded almost seductive. God, he was so hot. A soft laugh escapes your plump, pink lips. You press them against Gru's. Fireworks explode in your stomach, you feel his tongue graze your bottom lip and he then breaks apart from the kiss. He was teasing you.

"Gru!"

You playfully smack his muscular, broad chest and a low chuckle erupts from his throat and he looks at you with a sinister smirk.

"Sorry, baby gorl..."