7. Friends🩵

After their English class, Yunha spent the rest of her school time struggling not to look at Junkyu. Even though, she did and got caught by all 3 of Junkyu, Yedam and Yunjin.

She laughed it off everytime it seemed suspicious. Though nobody suspected her because they knew she had her own crush.

So, nothing special happened that day. Just her trying to get Junkyu off her mind and failing over and over.

At last, she ended up following him on Instagram.

On the other side, in his room, he was trying to focus on studying but he couldn't as he remembered Yunha staring at him not only once but a lot of times throughout the day.

He feared she might have suspected him. Was he that obvious? He thought.

He tried to focus again when a notification from Instagram popped on his phone screen. He took the phone and almost dropped it out of shock.

Yunha has just followed him on Instagram!

He held the phone on his hand as he felt happiness filled through him. He couldn't help but smile ear to ear. He followed back.

For the second time. Because he had his fake account already following her for about a year.

That's why he had her photos in his gallery. Though, hidden. So nobody would see those. Not even his friends. He trusted his friends but still the thought of his friends liking her scared him. What if.

He tried to focus again as he had some serious math homework to complete.

................

The next day,

Yunha was in front of her locker as she was putting inside and looking for her friends when she saw "Junkyu" and his friends entering. All of them had big smiles plastered on their face.

Though, Junkyu was the only one she noticed. Her eyes were basically glued to him. She couldn't help admiring how pretty his smile was.

When the guys noticed her, she smiled widely and waved at them. Her eyes slightly moving from Junkyu.

The boys also did the same and came to her way. Yunjin also came intertwining her arm from behind.

"Hi!!"

One second of silence and all of them started laughing because how all 6 of them said the same thing at the same time.

"What did just happen?" Yunjin said slightly raising her left brow.

"Hi Hi Hi! It went exactly like this!" Jihoon exclaimed and the others nodded.

"That was really funny!"Yunha said with a grin but then stopped abruptly, feeling Junkyu's stare at her.

Jihoon and Mashi was still not-so-familiar to the girls.

"So who is Jihoon and who's Mashi from you two?" Yunha said, unclear of who's who.

"You're right, I also don't know them!" Yunjin whispered to Yunha's ear.

Yedam pointed at the taller one of the 2 who had reddish hair and mole beneath his eyes and said," He's Jihoon and...."

"I am Mashiho" the shorter one of them (shorter but not than Yunha and Yunjin) who had a Japanese-korean accent said.

"You're Japanese?" Yunjin asked.

Mashiho smiled and nodded.

"What's your name, though? We only know Yunha." Jihoon asked looking at Yunjin.