○floor 1○

Tuesday, August 27

Niki POV

Warning: pills
I woke up, my alarm clock ringing through my head. Checking the time I read 8:00. "Shit!" I ran to my bathroom to get ready as quickly as possible, then throwing things out of my closet to try to find my uniform. I was always like this, every year of school, always the same. This is a knew school year, maybe I can improve? But of course I said that every year, and I'm still the same. I grabbed my pills and the glass of water from last night and swallowed them down, this year I'm getting a dorm and all summer I was extremely worried that my dorm mates will find out about it. I threw that thought out of my mind and shoved the pills into one of my various bags. I grabbed all the luggage, my keys, locked the door, and raced to the bus stop. A very rushed morning.

The dorm check-in was at 8:20 and class at 8:30 (stupid, right?) and I got there right on time. The dorm managers only asked the name of each student, then handed the keys over. I went to the elevator and read aloud "143" repeatedly. As doors were about to close, a boy with pink hair came running toward my direction "Wait! Keep the doors open!" I jumped noticing he was yelling at me so I slammed my hand on the button and the doors slid open once again. "You know, we will be late, right? Why are you so calm?" His sassy voice asked. I scoffed, "This is what I get for opening the doors for you, bullshit." He just stared at me and then started, "what's your dorm number?" I rolled my eyes, "Why should I tell you?" "Because! Let's just say it at the same time, okay? 3, 2, 1" "143"

Shock overcame my body at the moment, we have the same number?! Then I realized we weren't even going up the elevator, we were just standing there, with the doors closed. Clicking '1' I started,"Uhmmmm okay, let's start over. Hi, my name is Nishimura Riki but I go by Niki! And you are?" He gave me the most dirtiest look ever as if I was a pile of you know what, "Sunoo, Kim Sunoo, my friends call me sunshine." That doesn't fit you, more like disgust from inside out. I just nodded and so we arrived floor 1.

We walked throughout the hallways, together "143, oh! There it is!" Sunoo squealed, happy as can be. Okay, now I get why they call him sunshine. We quietly debated on who would unlock the door but I just did it anyways, because I'm literally a king🥰! "Hm, not bad!" I said as soon as I put my luggage down, feeling the whole world being lift off my shoulders. The little house-dorm-thingy contained two bedrooms, both with a desk underneath the bed, and big closet. It also had a mini kitchen, a living room, with a TV along with a sofa and 1 bathroom. 1 bathroom! Where was I going to hide my pills and stuff?! "Hey Niki, you good?" Sunoo asked sensing my mental breakdown, "Yep! All good!" What if something really bad happens here? I bit my nails.
________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey! This is chapter 1 of 'Happy Pill'! Sorry it took me so long and that this chapter is short. I have been really busy studying for finals and all that stuff. Anyways thanks for reading!
-Riri<3