Back To School Tips

Hai! So this is back to school shopping tips and recommended stores.

Ok, so just yesterday I came back from the mall. (I went school shopping early.) It was actually very awesome. The best part was the cute boys :)) Lol well there were cute guys and things but my mom said they better back off haha. But, I know I may sound like a loser but I went to Starbucks for the first time!!! It was amazing, I got a Double chocolatey chip mocha or something like that and some cake pops. My mom got me a $50 gift card from there so I was so excited. I also went to Claire's, Rue21, Forever21, Pacsun and Hollister.

Anyways back to the point, I'm going to tell you some of the best stores to go to for the hottest deals and the best clothes.

1. Hollister- OK, so when my mom said we were going to Hollister, I didn't want to go because I just wasn't into their clothes. But, when I went on there they had so decent gorgeous clothes. I have to admit their prices are a tiny bit high, but the clothes are worth it and they have really good sales. They also have unique and decent things. Their workers are very nice and friendly so if you need help with anything then, you can simply Just ask them.

2. Claire's- Claire's is amazing. This is mainly a jewelry/accesories store. I gave you a clothing store so now here is a jewelry for ya. Their jewelry is really gorgeous and amazing. They have some very good prices so you should definitely check them out.

3. Rue21-To me Rue21 is bae! I mean it is the best thing ever invented. It for guys too. Whenever we go there my brother loves to tag along and get him outfits and things from there too. They have amazing dresses, shorts, jeans and shirts for amazing prices. I've been there about 45 times. Also for room decor that is the perfect place. They have small pictures you can hang in your room, jewelry hangers, pillows and other things. I love going for room decor because I am currently redecorating my room.
Also their clothes are very unique and they have about everything you name it.

3 tips for school shopping.

Dress Code- At my school our dresscode is ehh... It's strict but not too strict. Make sure that your skirts or shorts are at least to your fingertips or to your knees. No tanktops lol. Yeah thats hard for me because I love my tanktops with the cool designs but too bad I can't wear them.

2. Be comfortable. Dont get anything that you have to keep pulling up, that can fall apart or that you have to keep fixing.

3. Be you. Be edgy if you want. Change your style if you want. If you want to change your entire wardrobe then do it.

Yay! I hope this helps and this was a really long chapter lol. Keep these thing in mind. Stay tuned for my next chapter.
Love ya!

-Shay❤