01 | Brian O'Conner • Can you help me calculate...?

Thursday, April 18.

22:07 PM.

Toretto's family house.

The black-haired woman sighed and plopped down on the small table where she had been doing her homework for the subject "Accounting" for more than three hours, she wasn't going to deny that she had understood most of the things that the teacher had explained to them in class, but there was a small part of this that she didn't understand, and if she didn't calculate it correctly, everything that came after (which was what she had understood) would be wrong. She hated that if one sign or operation was wrong, the others would be affected.

She sighed and stretched out further on the table, gripping the edge of it tightly as she leaned back to stretch her back, wanting to alleviate the pain that rose from sitting for so many hours.

She didn't know anyone else who knew about the subject, no one other than her teacher or her classmates, but they were just as or more confused than she was.

She didn't want to ask the AI, since she was sure that it would give her a completely literal answer that didn't agree with what she was given in class.

From one moment to the next she found the position in which she had settled herself extremely comfortable, and letting herself be carried away by the fatigue that both her body and her eyes felt, she succumbed to the charms of Morpheus. She stood up slightly, checking that the door was locked and after that, she lifted her dress a little, since she felt how it stretched and caught between her thighs as she stretched it.

She wasn't sure if she was dreaming or if because of the position in which she had fallen asleep she had started to feel tingling on her back, but the moment she opened her eyes and was completely awake, she could swear she felt something warm position itself at her waist and caress her lovingly, lowering her dress.

Well, she was sure whoever that person was was pulling down her dress on purpose.

— I know you woke up — the voice of the blonde from the team startled the girl, who just stretched out again and ignored him, lying down again and settling down to sleep. — Baby... — he insisted. He walked over and lifted her body off the table, gently removing the page from her notebook that had stuck to the girl's cheek and forcing her to sit down. She bit her lower lip and looked at him with narrowed eyes.— You have to finish your homework. You have until tomorrow at noon and surely the only thing you will do in the morning is sleep. Finish it, send it and go to sleep. — the older one advised, cradling his face. She denied and walked away from him, gathering her hair in a messy bun, not even she was interested in being well presented. She just wanted to finish that task once and for all. She moved the older man's hands away from her face and took his arm, hugging him, resting her head on his shoulder. She heard a sigh from the older man and after this, she felt his warm body lean forward and look carefully at his notebook.

She scoffed.

— Do they teach you the basics of accounting at the police academy? — actually she didn't even know what she was saying, she just wanted to find a way to make fun of the older man and she did, saying whatever stupid thing. He just gave her a dirty look and went back to reading her notebook.

— There is no need to study it when you already have the entire explanation written in your notebook. — He raised an eyebrow.

— Are you calling me lazy? — she was offended and looked at him defiantly, again being ignored by the older man. When she noticed that he was not responding and was still reading, she decided to stop playing and wanted to sleep again, so she found the perfect place on the older man's lap. She moved away from his arm and moved it back, then got between the space of his arms and legs and lay down on the blonde's lap, he stretched out his legs and let her get comfortable, placing one hand on the desk to give her a chance to get comfortable. She placed her head on his lap and laid her hands next to her. That's how time passed again. Brian continued reading the youngest's notes and wrote from time to time in her notebook, sighing heavily.