Chapter Twenty-Five - Billie

-⚠️smut warning⚠️-

"Holy shit, Y/n," I said, and she laughed. "Why the fuck are you laughing about this? It's not something to laugh about." 

"Well, I don't wanna be upset about it. I just lost one of my closest friends because he decided to be an asshole. I'm starting to wish I never said anything to him tonight, but I'm also glad I did."

"I mean, you have mentioned to me how he always treated you like shit when you're around him. You just wanted to understand why. There's nothing wrong with that," I reassure her.

"I know. But if I didn't feel the need to say anything, I wouldn't have worried you. Nor would I have pulled away from you. I'm sorry," she says and hugs me again.

"It's okay, baby. I get it, and you told me and apologized, so it's okay. You've been going through a lot the last week," she nodded.

"I just wanna sleep," she mumbled.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up first. You got blood on your face and clothes," I told her.

"And I'm pretty sure none of it is mine. Michael is far more beat up than me. And Liam might have a few bruises but nothing too big because Michael isn't much of a fighter," she said.

"I'll get you some clothes. You stay in here and wash off," I tell her, and she nods. I grab her some clothes and when I go back to the bathroom she's in the shower. "Your clothes are on the counter,"

"Thank you," she mumbles, and I leave.

After about ten minutes, the shower finally turns off. After about another minute, she walks out still wrapped in a towel. I give her a confused look.

"Your clothes are on the counter," I reminded her.

"Yeah, I know. I saw them,"

"Then what are you doing?"

"I have a couple more bruises from trying to get Liam off of Michael. I didn't even notice until I got into the shower,"

"Okay? Are you okay? Do they hurt?" She nods a bit. "Do you want me to take a look at them?"

"Please," She's so quiet now. Very soft spoken now. I don't know how I like that. I mean, I know she's probably in some sort of shock right now, but it's weird.

She takes the towel off, and I see a bruise on her right side. It's pretty dark. There's another on her left shoulder. It's a little swollen, too. But other than that, she's fine.

"Yeah, you did get hit pretty good, baby," I said and looked up at her. I stood up to look her eye to eye. I could see the tears in her eyes. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I don't know," she says, wrapping herself in the towel again. I hug her until she stops crying.

"You alright?" She nods and pulls away.

"I'm gonna go get changed," I nod, and she walks to the bathroom again. When she comes back, she gets into bed and cuddles into me. I wrap my arms around her and play with her hair until she falls asleep.

I can't believe we're almost half a year into the tour. It's made me so happy. And I've been happier since Y/n is with me. She's been getting better from the incident that happened three weeks ago. The bruising has mostly gone down, but it's still noticeable. Liam hit her pretty good for it to still be here. She hasn't talked to him. She said she blocked him because she didn't want him reaching out to her ever again.

Right now, we are on our way to a hotel. We're in Europe now, so that means we have another year or so left of the tour. It feels like forever, but it's gonna go by so fast.