Love?

Nami's POV:
Water ripples around the ship as i lean on the railings, wind brushes on my face and through my ginger locs. It's been a calm past few days on these waters, it makes me glad really. I sound like a grandma but the peace makes me smile and want to sit in the wind. Its been a while since we've been at an island. Two islands ago, we picked up a girl. A gorgeous one. She rook my breath from me as soon as I laid eyes on her.

Vivi neferati.

Id be lying if i said I have no feelings for her.
I chuckle to myself. Whenever I hear her name, my smile grows just a little bigger than before. I just want to be by her side, i dont mind if we don't speak, i just want to be with her.

My thoughts are intrrupted by a hot gust of wind, immediately bringing a wave of nausea over myself. My eyes slightly watered as i squinted hard. I put my hand in the air to mesure the wind direction and speed but I couldn't calculate anything, my head was messed up. Every second that passes by, i feel my energy seep out of me. The crew must have noticed the thicck atmosphere because I hear commotion going on behind me. I take a deep breath and turn around. I see Luffy, Zoro and Sanji looking very consened. Usopp was in the further corner with vivi. With vivi.
As much as i wanted to, i didn't have hime to be jealous. A storm is coming and i don't know what it is exactly, that scares me deeply. With the last strength i have, i call out to the crew
"B-bring in the sails!" I say.

And there it was. I turn around and chuck my upper half over the railing and vomited.
Then something clicked. I don't have the energy for this. My legs start to feel weak. Then i buckle. Then everything fades out.

Still Namis POV:
Its soft, i must be on a bed. My eyes creak open. Everything hurts. I still feel nauseous. Hold on. That cant be good, the storm must still be raging. Ignoring the pounding headache, i sit up and clutch my head. It hurts so much.
"Hey what are you doing?" I hear a voice say.
I look around and my eyes look at a blue haired angel.

"V-vivi?" I call. I curse myself in my head for talking because my headache just got so much more worse. But this isn't about me right now! The crew is in danger if i don't do my job! I put one of my feet on the ground as i try to climb out of bed.
"Nami no! Hey take it slow okay? I was worried for you out there." Stated vividly. Her soft hands layed on my body as she gently pushed me back into bed.
Worried? For me? I slightly tear up at the thought. She must be saying that just for me to feel better.
"The storm Vivi-" i say. I despratly need to get out to help. My headache worsens.
"Hey don't worry yourself Nami, its all covered. And stop speaking your going to make your headache worse." She says. I immediately stop everything and stare at her wide eyed. She is so soft spoken and she just knows.

I let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in and my body loosens up. My breathing becomes more even and steady. I love her. So so so much.
She approaches me and lifts my head making me squint, my headache hurts so bad. She sits down and rests my head on her thighs whilst gently brushing my bangs with her fingers. My face immediately heats up. I stare and have nothing to say, i love this. Just me and her in silence. No pressure to speak and no arkwardness.

Getting a closer look, she has very light freckles and very rosy cheeks. Opposite from me, i look like the undead. Gosh i love her. But i cant tell her. Shes a princess, shes not going to like a criminal pirate, furthermore... shes probably going to hate me for being lesbian.

Im thinking all this whilst blushing like a craze and staring up at her face.
"Your staring." She says. I immediately look away.
"So sorry" i reply weakly. She chuckles. Oh i love her.
"Don't stress yourself Nami, its fine." She says. Even though I'm not looking at her, i can tell she's smiling.
"Uh v-vivi.. uhm have you ever liked someone?" I hesitently ask. I mentally slap myself for worsening my headache.

"I used to like someone.." she starts, my attention immediately shifting to her.
"He broke my heart and was a horrible person. I probably like someone, im not completely sure but i am hesitant with relationships now." She says in a sad tone. I want to hug, kiss her and tell her everything will be alright while patting her head.
"Do you like someone?" She asks.
"Yes, i do." I reply, now looking up at her.

My eyes start to flutter as i feel my consciousness slipping away.
"That person who you like is lucky. Good luck nami, see you in the morning." She says. You vivi. The person is you.

Vivi kisses my forehead and gently takes my head off her lap and leaves the room. She kissed me. She kissed me!! As my thoughts of her actions process, i fall unconscious into a deep sleep.

———————————

This chapter was so rushed im so sorry if there is mistakes but i practically wrote this in an hour and its 12am

Next chapter by the end of the week! This will be a short fic!!!
976 words.