at home (listen to the song wile reeding)

i wake up to the smells of eggs and toast. i got my petit body that was made of 2 atoms up off of the bed. i struggled to open the blinds because i was so weak. when i opened the blinds the sunlight lighted my messy blonde hair. i never took care of it because im not like the other girls who always spend their time on their appearance.my bright blue orbs sparkled. i got ready and put on a black hoodie to cover all of the scars my abusive stepmother gave me. i was ready to take ona nother day. i walked down the stairs mourning the loss of my father. my mother saw me and i saw her mouth about to open, probably to riddicule me because thats all she does.

"what did you just say? i riddicule you?? olivia are you alright?? your still wearing those black hoodies and pretending that i abuse you??? and for the last time olivia sanchez i am your biolojicaal mother. im not your stepmom now here eat your eggs and toast"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!stop attacking me!!!!!!!" i yelled. 

"olivia dont let me get your father" the witch sed. 

"my father is dead!!!! and dont call me olivia my name is y/n!!" i yelled back in frustration.

"olivia stop saying your every thought out loud! and your father is very much alive. hes in the other room getting ready for work!" she says

hearing his name the man who was pretending to be my father walked into the room fixing his tie. "whats all this commotion is olivia being delusional again?" the skin walker says. 

"yes dear and olivia dont call your father a skin walker" the sukkubees says.

"yes and dont call your mother a sukkubees either" the man says. 

"you now what? eat your toast and go to school " she sed. 

i cant believe she would kick me out!!! i hate her. i hope she dies just like my dad. i ran out with tears. i put the toast in my moth and check the time . i am going to be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"olivia i can still hear you youre going to be in big trouble when you get back. i didnt kick you out i just told you to go to school and your 30 minutes erly." the shnarky woman said. 

i ran becuse i didnt want to hear her anymore. as i ran i saw one of my soulmates christopher columbus but i ran away because i cudnt face him

authors note: hey guys 🥺🥺. this is my first fanfiction. im really nervous. i based all of the chapters on my life🎀🎀. as you can tell its really hard 🫠. i hope you enjoy the story and see yourself in y/ns sitwoashon!! there will be more chapters coming soon. i hope you look forward to it! please dont bully me!!