Chapter fifteen: a good end

In all that time, Ryujin and Yeji lived in her mother's house, although in the first weeks, the relationship was somewhat tense between Mrs. Hwang and Ryujin, over time, things began to improve, so much so that Yeju and Ryujin turned out to be best friends.

"Hello, hello!" Yeju exclaimed, as she entered the house, followed by Ryujin, who had brought her from school.

Yeji smiled when she saw her younger sister, who sat next to her on the couch and leaned down to give a kiss on her almost nine-month-old belly, then she looked at Ryujin, who walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her lips, sitting on her other side, putting her hand on her belly to touch it.

"Hey."

"How are you, how is my baby?" She asked, as Yeji's mother approached with a glass of juice for her eldest daughter.

"OUR baby, you mean." Yeju told her, sticking her tongue out at her and Ryujin rolled her eyes, then looked at Mrs. Hwang, who sat right in front of them.

"Mrs. Hwang." Ryujin bowed to the woman.

"Ryujin." Yeji looked at her mother, who despite her slightly serious face, she knew that things were no longer as tense as they were at the beginning.

Ryujin became engaged to Yeji, she had even bought her a ring, although they had decided to marry after the baby was born. She had also taken her to all of her medical check-up appointments and she always fulfilled every craving Yeji had during the first few months.

Thus making Yeji's mother tolerate her a little more.

The opposite happened for Yeju, who although Yeji thought she was going to have problems with her ex-girlfriend and her older sister being a couple, never seemed to feel uncomfortable or angry. She was always smiling, making jokes and now, she had a girlfriend, with whom she had only been a few months, but she considered her to be the love of her life.

"How did school go, Yeju?" The woman asked her daugther, who shrugged.

"Okay mom, as always." Although in reality, that wasn't entirely the truth. To evade further questions, she tried to talk to her older sister. "Do you know what you're going to name our baby?"

Yeji smiled and looked at her mother, who rolled her eyes, she knew that her sister was just trying to dodge her mother's questions.

"Well, Ryujin and I haven't decided on the-"

"What?!" Yeju looked at her confused. "Our baby is almost born and you still don't know what name you are going to give her?"

"It's just a bit complicated to choose and-"

"What about Ryeji?" Ryujin interrupted. "Wasn't that the name Yeju thought of at first?"

Yeji stayed silent for a few seconds and then looked at her sister, who was making eyes at her, so she could choose it.

"Well, maybe-uhhhm."

The three women became worried when they saw Yeji's face turn somewhat pale and constipated.

"What's up, love?" Ryujin asked immediately, putting her hand on top of Yeji's hand, who was with her eyes closed and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeji?" Her mother asked her, immediately getting up from the couch to approach her daugther.

"I-I think..." Yeji took a deep breath and opened her cat eyes. "I think Ryeji is coming."

A few seconds later, everyone's screams started, then they all went to Yeji's car, with her mother taking the wheel, while Ryujin and Yeju were sitting on either side of Yeji, holding her hands, while the brunette gasped with her eyes closed, trying to endure the pain she felt.