Six

"You can come inside my bedroom and lie with me, if you want." Samantha began to collect herself from the paralyzed exhaustion that had taken her for a moment; her body began to curl back up from the sink, though Bojack could feel through his palms the way she was trembling with a clear psychological distress that could have been terrible to the point of severe suffering, had it gone on any longer than it had.

"You don't seem right." His stout hands squeezed further beside her palms, and he knew he was holding on too tightly; but he couldn't bring himself to care or even especially notice, save for the fact that his hands were closing so tightly around her hand that he could feel how his own skin was turning white on its grasp. "We can try to put it off, following him, if you want. There's probably an way that we can try and interrupt the rythm of him being here, if there's a chance-"

"I don't need to. There's no reason to. Don't."

Samantha's breathing was jaded and sounded strangely suffocated, but, as much as it seemed she was physically able to from the trembling of her body and the curved over bent of her form, she gradually began to raise herself form the sink, until she was physically raised into a gaunt but decent attempt at standing at standing upright. Although it looked as if it was a physical kind of struggle for her to manage to do so, she did manage to roll up her shoulders, abruptly, and with Botox stout fingertips, still pressed up against her hair, he gradually began to step back, so he looked over at her with his continued uncertain and desperate expression as he kept his eyes glued up against her, end it was only with a soft, gentle shrugged her shoulders that Bojack gradually began to take his fingertips away from where he was curling, his hands firmly up against the side of her own palms, And her own, and I was going to the barber towards where there was the previous form of Markham, that through the blue frog of light, he was now make himself over to the master bedroom, her body beginning to readjust as much as she was able to, through the emotional distress of what had possessed her a moment before within what seemed like it's a detrimental layer of exhaustion, to raise her self out from where she was laid beside the sink.

Bojack still keep them on the side of Samantha beside her palm, but the other one stay to graduate beside her shoulder, until there is only a couple of inches away from his finger tips, and gently covered up against the side of her shoulder. She was turning her eyes over towards the place of where the chicken and pecans in it this way over and into the master bedroom, and her almond eyes it up into a soft question as she turned, and looked over towards where his body had to get a shoulder, its way, and into the bedroom.

Bojack I just turned over to where there was nothing for the time being except for the illuminated Blue fog of where the chicken has made his way into a run into the master bedroom. As is still figurative stayed beside Samantha's hair, he going to design, says he saw the way that he had made his way over and inside of the opening of the bedroom before he had ducker way in word.

" so, he's in some other stimulation somewhere else, and we just think that he's here? Is that it?"

It is clear that some of the status oriented from the amount of suffering that she was in but, she rolled up her shoulders as she began to use her hands up against the side of the edge of the sink that was around him at the edge of her palms, which were still yet trembling with a significant degree, as her shoulders were curled up over against the side of her hair, and Bochnak, as he turned to look back over to her, I could see, just how paralyzed she was as her body gently swaying and crawled over and see it to the side of the sink next to her.

" i've been watching him for months now, every other night, and it seems like every single time he seems a little bit more dissuade, a little bit more disgruntled and empty minded and especially emotionless it, even though it's clear that he's working, just as hard and doing as best as he's able to to be able to appease whatever kind of placement or whatever punishment that he's been put into. But I've been able to see the weather at the light in his eyes, and the way that he's been trying and struggling every day seems like it's a little bit more graded, and a little bit more Solis, and burn down from the last, and if there's any way for me to be able to possibly directly tell, it seems like that it just becomes a little bit more helpless, a little bit more smaller every single time that I see him. I've tried to talk to him in the past, I never tried touching him, and I didn't think that what you did just now would've been. Some of that even would've been possible, I wasn't sure that there was any way to possibly imagine that there was any way I could've affected him, I thought that he was just here to haunt me in someway, maybe about what's happening to others that are out there or about how truly suffocated and small human lives are."