♣️ List of all Characters ♣️

Main Characters

The Main Six
The Main Six are a team that consists Fatewing, Ziip, Witchii, and their friends. They are Starshine Island's Mixel team, and they inhabited Starlight City, their home. The team is led by "Kicay" Fatewing, while Ziip acts as the second-in-command.

"Kicay" Fatewing Infernite (voiced by Debi Derryberry): Fatewing is a very sensitive and she doesn't talk much. She's shy and a little timid, but she has a big heart to those she supports. She is very curious and naive when it comes to seeing new stuff. She is very carefree about trying new stuff, especially when she had her time with friends. She is the leader of the team.

Zipp Nindja (voiced by Megan Hensley): Ziip is mostly serious and doesn't talk much, but has a helpful side when needed. At first, she is very cold and isolated, which she doesn't like to hang out with other Mixels. But when Fatewing came to her life, most of the Mixels started to like her and she became warmer with them being her friends, but she still got her serious behavior. She is the ninja and acts as the second-in-command of the team.

Witchii Wiztastic (voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris): A sarcastic but creative, carefree and imaginative Wiztastic. Witchii has a classy spirit and a love for art and drama. She is quite very much cute, naive and innocent like she is a kitten, but despite her nature, she is very kind to her friends. She is the magic expert of the team.

Lilii Everorest (voiced by Danielle Judovits): A patient and sincere fox horticulturist as she likes pirates, gardening, and even watch the fireworks. Lilii is known for her fierce determination and strong sense of justice, but also smart, clever, and really nice. She serves as the heart of the team.

Belle Everorest (voiced by Melissa Fahn): Unlike the patient and sincere Lilii, Belle appears to be a kind, jubilant and caring Mixel who resides in Starlight City with Lilii. She is a lyrist and brings her harp wherever she goes. She loves planting flowers and gardening. She is the ballad singer of the team.

Rexanite Seagemarine (voiced by Josh Brener): A calm and resourceful velociraptor Mixel who loves to read books and study. Rexanite possesses a sharp intellect and analytical mind. He approaches challenges with a logical mindset and always seeks out the most efficient solutions. He is also the son of Snipeshot, a warden. Wielding the Tanzanite, he can bend water to ice. He is the brains of the team.

Secondary Characters

Flain Infernite (voiced by Vincent Tong): Fatewing's adoptive older brother, Flain is the leader of the tribe called the "Infernites", along with the other Mixels. Flain is adventurous and smart because he is known to his friends as "the smart one". His head is on fire. He is the leader of his team before his sister made her own.

Flamzer Infernite (voiced by Rodger Bumpass): Fatewing's cousin, Flamzer is dramatic and anxious, as he can move quickly, like a scaredy-cat. He is one of many cyclopses of Flain's relatives. Despite that, he is actually kind and careful.

Cinder (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker): Flain and Fatewing's pet fire cat, Cinder is a very compassionate and affectionate pet towards Flain, Fatewing, his family and close friends.

Rakkair III (voiced by Vic Mignogna): An anthropomorphic dragon Mixel knight who traveled to Starlight City from his fallen kingdom after it was attacked by the Dark Mixels. He is a serious, reserved and very introverted Mixel, but is compassionate, selfless, kind, brave, energetic and attractive Mixel. He gains a cute crush on Ziip.

Marrie Seagemarine (voiced by Anairis Quiñones): Rexanite's energetic, cheerful and tomboyish sister. While her brother is mostly calm and resourceful, she likes doing stuff bigger than her. She is Snipeshot's daughter. Wielding the Pink Tourmaline, she can summon pink crystals.