Prologue

Prem Khatri, the quintessential berozgar (unemployed), juggles two main occupations- a part-time job searching for real employment and a full-time job enduring his parents' incessant taunts.

Money is his obsession. He worships money, dreams of money, and lives for money. Unfortunately for him, money despises him and always stays out of reach. Prem knows there are two ways to earn money- through hard work or by being a money-digger. Naturally, he opts for the latter. Why? Because it's easier and he's smart as fuck.

So, when a wealthy lady suddenly crashes into his life like a storm, he does what any self-respecting money-digger would do.

He wife her up.

But soon, Prem realizes that along with money issues, he now has Biwi issues too.

As if that weren't enough to make his life hell, he also has to deal with a miniature version of his wife, a little girl he despises to the core but who has him wrapped around her little finger, much to his dismay.

Embark on the rollercoaster journey of Prem Khatri- the opportunistic money digger; Radhika Arora- the formidable boss; and Pari Arora- the little Miss Troublemaker.

I need your thoughts on the blurb!

Did you find it interesting enough to get you hooked?

What do you think of our Prem Khatri?! I am telling you... He's going to be a big-time Kamina!

The first chapter will be updated soon if you all give me a good response on the blurb!

Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks, spoilers and reels related to the story!

Till then

♥️