Doubts

Author's pov:

The next day:

Jungkook already arrived at school and was waiting for jimin to come. 5 minutes after the bell rank jimin came running towards jungkook.

Jimin: sorry kookie I was sleeping I forgot to set alarm.*he said while smiling nervously*

Jungkook: bitch because of you I am also late for class! Come let's go fast.

Jimin and jungkook ran to their class today they both have class together. They came to the door of the class and saw that their maths professor (yoongi) already came and he was sleeping while placing his head on the desk cuz only few students came to school today cuz today is Saturday.

When yoongi smelt jimin's scent he suddenly woke up and looked at them.

Yoongi: come inside*he said while winking at jimin*

Jimin blushed while walking inside with jungkook,they both sit in their seats and yoongi said"let's start the class"he started teaching.

All students were listening to the class but suddenly the principal gave a announcement that "the students can go home 3 hours early". Everyone was very happy.

Jungkook thought he will ask taehyung his doubts after the school is over.

Time skips😅

After the school was over:

Jungkook's pov:

I was going to taehyung's cabin to ask him my doubts alone cuz jimin went to professor yoongi to clear his doubts. He really don't have any doubts he just want to be with his mate😉.

I came in front of taehyung's cabin he was checking record books. "sir maybe I come in"?? *I asked* "no need to call me "sir" I am your mate and come in" *he said while arranging the record books on his table.

I came infront of him and said "taehyung I want to ask you something"

"What is it Alpha??" *he asked while staring at me while smiling slightly*

"I want to ask you why can't I smell your scent???" "Are you really an omega??"after I asked that the small smile on taehyung's face faded.

"Why are you not telling anything??" I asked him

"I am really an omega,Alpha" *taehyung said with his deep sweet* "some ppl think I am not an omega because of my build body and deep voice" *he said while pouting* *I coed at his cuteness*.

"Why can't I smell your scent"*I asked*

"Yesterday I gave you assignments and told to give it today,where are the assignments??"

"Oh no!! I forgot to do assignment AGAIN!!" *I said in my mind*

"Hehe I forgot to do the assignment" *I said to taehyung while smiling nervously*

*Taehyung was cutely glaring at me* "ok I will give you 1 week, you have to complete your assignments or I will not give you marks!!"

"Ok ok thank you giving me 1 week to complete my assignment" *I said to him while smiling*

"But you didn't answer my questions" *I said* "if you complete your assignments then I will tell you" *he said*

"Please tell now"*I said while showing him my puppy eyes*
"I will tell you today if you complete your assignments by 4pm"*he said while smiling softy*

*I knew I can't finish all those assignments by 4 pm* so I said "it's ok you can tell me later"*I said while pouting*

*Taehyung took all the record book and stood up from his seat and came towards me* "ok bye alpha I have to give all this record books to principal sir"*after saying that he kissed me on cheeks and ran away* *at first I was shocked but then I blushed and went to car parking"