1

He was a pretty boy. The one who the nurses giggled about when he walked the halls. His shoulder-length hair was tied up in a messy bun, his eyes silver and gentle. He was a talker, a smooth operator. The nurses tripped over themselves to get any favor with him. The patients under him had only the best to say about him. Friendly, attentive, and listened to every word like they were gods. Taking over the Konoha Hospital after the war had Tsunade feeling conflicted that there was such a person there. It wasn't a bad thing but she was skeptical, it seemed too good to be true. Well, she had to interview all the doctors and evaluate their performance so she would see it for herself. 

She shadowed the man known to her as Miyuki Kurotori. He was everything they said and it put her on even more edge as it wasn't possible to be this liked. She figured he had some dark side to him that he didn't show the world. At the end of the day, he was called to her office to read the results of the days she spent watching him do normal operations. He sat across from her and then she saw it. The dark side. He wasn't a pervert, no he had other younger women to look at but his gaze didn't wander but it was with her. 

He looked at her like she was a piece of meat. She's been at the end of a perverted gaze but none this blatant. "Your eyes seem to be wandering," She ground out. 

"Yeah, pretty older women get to me," He admitted freely and it left Tsunade stunned. "You've got quite the figure and that temperament you developed in the war transferred over nicely to working here." 

"Rather honest," She commented but Miyuki shrugged and looked into her eyes. She felt her breath catch in her throat. It was a gaze she longed to get from Dan but he was too busy for her, often coming home tired to even get anything started. 

Miyuki sat up straighter, his gaze becoming even more hungry if possible. "Always have to be Princess," He growled and damn didn't it feel nice to hear Princess out of those pretty lips. 

"Aren't you afraid of disrespecting your superior?" Tsunade tried to keep the stutter out of her voice. That gaze was too much, it felt like he was stripping her down. Admiring her body in a way that hadn't been felt for so long. She shuddered. 

"If you were you would have broken my jaw already," Miyuki chuckled. "I just want to ruin you. Your eyes tell me you've been craving something that hasn't been given in a long time. 

Miyuki didn't make reckless moves, he's been keeping his eye on Tsunade for as long as she had. Watching her sexual frustration mount when he watched her get refused by Dan stating he was tired. He rolled his eyes at that idiot, someone would never be tired of pleasing his women. Putting her on a shelf and leaving her there to pine for him was so disrespectful. She should be touched, loved on and so many more things. 

Tsunade tapped her finger on the table, she felt the heat piling up between her legs, attempting to soak through her underwear. It's been so long since she got to feel Dan inside her, this was all hormones. She should be stronger than hormones. "You passed, get out of my office." 

Miyuki shrugged. "Let me know, you know my address." 

That was the thing, he shouldn't be the one to start this. Tsunade was the one with the relationship, she should choose to seek him out. 

One month without Dan's touch turned to two and Tsunade was fed up. Miyuki's offer haunted her every waking moment and coupled with Dan rejecting her advances left her hot, bothered, and unable to cope. Just a kiss should be fine, really just a kiss. Miyuki smirked at her flustered expression when she got him into her office. Tsunade was panting, looking up with such a desperate gaze that he felt himself harden. 

"Don't make that face, you're not being fair," Miyuki grabbed her throat which gave way to a full-body shudder from her. "Look at you, what man could ever leave you this pent up, that look in your eyes. I can take care of you," It was murmured like a sin as he pushed her back to the desk, hoisting her onto it with such ease. 

Tsunade moaned as he caressed her body, stroking down to her stomach, she was a bit chubby here and the insecurity flared but Miyuki was obsessed with it. He pinched it, the admiration never leaving his gaze. "Young girls don't know the nuance of having a bit of fat on you," He slid down further and slipped off her pants and undergarments. "Show me Princess, spread your legs."

She opened her legs, her juices staining the desk. Her face was blushing right up to her ears. Miyuki wasn't shy in putting his hands down there, spreading her lips, playing with her clit, and slipping two fingers inside. "Now that's virgin tight, don't you play with yourself, Princess?" 

"I can't," Tsunade clung to his cloak, drool threatening to drop from the feeling of someone finally touching her again. "I like being touched." 

Miyuki cupped her cheek with his other hand, tracing her lips tenderly. "Don't ever beg him again to touch you. I'll touch you. I'll ravage you beyond whatever he could." 

'Don't make such promises,' She thought as he finally kissed her. A kiss made her squeal in delight as he played with her. 'I'll fall even deeper.' 

Miyuki was a professional with his tongue, weaving it into every corner of her mouth, teasing her tongue and making her clench his fingers. He pulled out, taking her hand to feel his erection. "Do you want this?" He asked as he pulled back to have a go at marking her neck. 

She wrapped her arms around him, her prize box pressed against his, the feel of his teeth on her neck, marking her up, laying claim. Her eyes fluttered to the back of her head as she said yes. She wanted it.