01

A/N: First things first, this characters are not mine they belong to the show Criminal Minds, I just want to put my own imagination and I'm not the creative when it comes to writing and that leads me to the second thing, English is not my first language so baer with me. Lastly, I got this idea from my conversation with my friend so...yeah

Enjoy!!

HAZEL

I walk into the BAU bullpen. I was recently transferred from a different department, as I had trouble with other agents in my previous department.

I see Emily walk out of her office.

"Ah, you're the new agent." She smiled and motions for you to follow her and come into her office.

I walk through the bullpen towards Emily's office. I enter the office, closing the door behind me. Emily sat behind her desk, her hands cupped in front of her.

She motions for you to sit down.

"Hi! I'm Hazel Hotchner" I extended my hand as I said that.

"Nice to meet you, Agent Hotchner." Emily said with a smile and shake my hand.

"So, what exactly were you doing, before you came here?" She tilted her head, studying you.

"Ahm I'm on Counter Terrorism Department but this department is my dream" I said confidently even though under the table I'm scratching my nails.

'Dad did not lie when he said he chose the best unit chief when he left here, she's kinda scary' I thought to myself.

Emily raised an eyebrow as she said "Counter Terrorism, huh? Not an easy job."

"What made the BAU your dream?" she continue as Emily leaned back, resting her head on her hand.

"Yep definitely not easy but it's manageable and my dad is the one who inspired me even though he's not really on board with me applying here" I said as I try to light up the mood.

"Your dad, huh? Was he a profiler?" Emily asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Yep, you might know him because I know you from him. Uh Aaron Hotchner is my dad and I have a brother Jack" I said with a smile.

'I did hear a lot of stories about you from my brother and Dad' I said to myself

Emily's eyes widened, surprised.

"Hotch?" She blinked, her eyes widening.

"You're Aaron's kid?" She said, her mouth agape.

"Yup" I answered "Is that such a surprise?" I continue.

"Ahm no no, it's just that I met your brother and I never really heard about you" she said.

"Ahm yeah it's long story" I said as I touch my nape because of the awkwardness.

"And...yeah, I suppose I should've put two and two together when I read your name" Emily chuckled as she said that.

"Yahhh.... so?.." I said not knowing where this conversation gonna go.

Emily chuckled slightly.

"What do you mean 'so'?" She said jokingly.

"You're not looking for special treatment just cause you're Hotch's kid, are you?" she continue.

"Ahm yes yes! I mean yes no special treatment haha! I'm not expecting any special treatment. Just wondering if I'm starting today right?" I stated nervously.