Something about her

A/N : When I started the story, I didn't expect it to reach 1K reads so soon, let alone 5K, and I didn't expect so much of support either, so I'm truly grateful for all the support, it means so so much to me. I'm not good at words when it comes to expressing my gratitude, sorry about that, but thank you so so much for your unwavering support, the comments and votes, it means a lot to me. And the Diary Entry will be at the end of the chapter.

" I think that'd be perfect for an Instagram story

" I think that'd be perfect for an Instagram story." Seb said and Jugnu nodded.

" I can't believe she agreed for a photoshoot at such an early notice." Shubman muttered

" That's how Ma'am is!"

" She has the ability to take up things last minute, and take the best out of it."

" The immense amount of patience and enthusiasm she has is truly admirable."

Shubman's brows raised but he seemed to agree.

The well spent days in London with her under one roof made them know each other quite better.

And he'd seen the patience she held with the smallest and most annoying things, it was surprised and admirable.

And, it made him realise, probably he did get on her nerves a lot for her to lose her cool with him around.

" Will she be coming here?" He asked the staff who shook their head.

" Ma'am is flying to Boston."

" Today?"

" Tonight."

" From the Mumbai Airport?"

" Yeah."

" When is she to return?"

" No clue."

He sighed.

" She's coming back next week. For MI vs GT's match." Jugnu told him.

" Of-course..." He muttered.

She'd been an ardent Mumbai Indians fan since she was a kid, her Father played for the team, now her brother was there on the team, although he wasn't among the playing eleven.

" Hey Siri, call Arjun."

" Calling Arjun." The monotonous voice responded.