𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

When they made sure the scream was out of Gustavo's system the group moved to the next step gathering with the marketing team in a meeting room.

"Part two of my great pop-group boot camp, the great look." Gustavo placed his hoodie on before slapping the table hoping it caught the attention of everyone.

"When do we sing?" James questioned wondering when they would get to the reason he and his friends were in the city.

"Yeah, actually Gustavo, when do you begin doing your job so, you know, you keep it?" Diana furrowed her eyebrows before tossing the stack of papers Gustavo handed her.

"Shut it!" Gustavo gestured to the brunette seeing how her enjoyment was ready to burst out.

The boys turned to Diana seeing her not even bothering to hide her smile as she hummed in response to the producer causing the four to turn from the two doing their best to hide their own smiles and laughs not needing more of Gustavo's screams so soon.

"And you'll sing when I tell you to sing!" Gustavo turned his attention back to James before shouting, causing him, Carlos and Logan to jump back in surprise while both Kendall and Diana seemed over the dramatics.

"Guys, we have some exciting looks that will literally transform you." The marketing man grinned hoping to impress Gustavo while Diana stared at him in confusion.