|•Memory Loss Pt. 3°|

Taehyun's eyes were glued to the clock on the wall infront of him, his foot tapping continuously onto the floor

Taehyun - how many hours to go?
Man 1 - 22 h-hours sir...

Taehyun just shot him a glare and went back to staring at the clock

Taehyun - how many hours now!?
Man 2 - 19 hours sir
Taehyun - fuck this! the doctor doesn't know anything let me go and talk to beomgyu he always listens to me!! *Taehyun stood up and started to walk towards the ICU but his workers stopped him*
Man 1 - s-sir you can't do this
Man 3 - yes sir we might get kicked out of here sir please you need to rest

Taehyun just sighed defeatedly and slid down the wall

Taehyun - I dont k-know just do something wake him u-up! *Taehyun started to tear up his worker tried to get him up but he stopped them*
Taehyun - just let me be....leave me alone please.... *The workers looked at each other before nodding and going away*

Time skip

Yeonjun - Oh my god!!! Taehyun! *Yeonjun came and grabbed Taehyun by the shoulders*
Yeonjun - Get up Taehyun you can't be like this cmon get up *Taehyun said nothing and sat onto the hospital bench*
Soobin - how's beomgyu? Taehyun what did the doctor say hmm?
Kai - Taehyun hyung please say something 

*Soobin and kai came running after yeonjun and looked at taehyun's condition...how lifeless he looked*

Taehyun - the doctor said he has 24 hours or he can go into a coma or worse d-d *taehyun found himself struggling to speak running out of breath*
Soobin - here drink some water and calm down.. nothing is going to happen to him alright? Nothing will happen to him! *Taehyun made him drink water*
Kai - yeah hyung don't panic and look at your condition hyung you look miserable...bemogyu hyung wouldn't like it .. please eat something

*Taehyun stayed silent and then thought for a moment before nodding*

Soobin - great I'll get something from the canteen *Soobin left and yeonjun and kai sat beside taehyun*
Taehyun - i don't what I'd do without him hyung... I know I'm not perfect, I've made alot mistake but I want to keep trying amd be the best for him always... W-who will I talk to? For Who will i buy gifts for? Who will annoy me? ..a-and who will cheer me up when I'm sad?? *Taehyun felt himself tearing up again  recalling the memories while kai rubbed his back*
Yeonjun - don't worry taehyun beomgyu is a strong and stubborn boy *yeonjun chuckled sadly* he won't leave you or us that easily.. I'm sure he is fighting in there just to wake up and trouble us again hm? He loves you too much to let you be at peace *yeonjun smiled softly*