CHAPTER 1

Rays of sun were falling over the face of an angel on his king sized bed.Disturbed by the rays he just pulled his sheets over head and slept again with a cute pout.
"Mr.sun it's not right to wake me up from my beauty sleep...hewww.....I wanna sleep more...." Koo was whining at his loss of sleep.Namjoon standing at the door unconsciously smiled at his cute baby.Sudden noise of a pink slipper hitting the door startled both of them.
"Yaa u brat get up.....don't u want to go to college today??"
Mommy...a sleepy kook was pouting making jinnie to coo at him
"Baby boo....u have to get up dear....or u will be late and will be eating nothing....my baby is soo thin....come....get up". Namjoon smiled at their interaction.Before trying to sleep more koo was scooped from his bed by none other than his big brother.
"Hyungiee....i wanna sleep...koo is sweepy~ "
"I'm not falling for ur tricks...get ready fast...we have to reach there by 30min....run run...."
"Oh my god....it's too less time to get ready hyungg....let me run fast " Everyone laughed at their pretty baby's cuteness.....A giggling Jimin entered the room and as usual prepared koo's books.
It was just another day of joen mansion.
Koo was loved by everyone.....Maids to people who passes by him would look at koo and coo....

At University
" Hey babyboy wanna spent a day with me?"
It was Jackson badboy if the college as usual whispering near his ears....
"Fuckoff u bastard...don't let ur dirty fingers anywhere near me u manwhore..." Koo replied almost instantly.
It was the daily show of the university so one was even bothered to look at it....But a certain siren eyes boy heard the cute looking boy throwing profanities at someone.....

Tae POV
Whats with this boy....whatever the problem is it's still rude to speak like this to someone.
Maybe some brat.
"Hey handsome, u are the new one right?" I heard someone chirping behind me.
"I'm Sana.....Teachers has given ur schedule to me....I'll be guiding u today.....so...whats ur name buddy?"
She was smiling ear to ear.... She looks good and has a genuine smile....I think that's a great start ...... atleast a genuine friend is what I need now....
"I'm kim taehyung...Nice to meet u buddy"

Sana was looking at tae eyes wide....boy was so handsome and has a very deep velvety voice....
" What was u looking at"
" Nothing someone was making a ruckus I think ...a bit was cursing someone....A boy with cute face and doe eyes"
"Tsk..tsk...it's usual here....it must be that junkook...he is always like that...a rich brat...don't consider others and such a bratty attitude...no one likes him here... But no one tells anything to him as his father is the owner of this university....he is so full of himself that he brutally reject those u propose him...such a person...a handsome guy like u should not be bothered by him"

Tae POV
Oh...he didn't look that bad. But looks don't define anything. I should keep a distance from such people....I have a lot in my shoes...I don't want to involve with such people.

When tae went forward he saw a boy kneeling infront of koo with a rose....koo just snatched it and  crushed it with his hands and throw it at his face. He walked away after cursing the boy. Tae couldn't hear what they were talking.

" I said right?... That's Jeon Junkook" Sana  said with a smirk....
Tae was looking at him with fiery eyes.

"Don't u think that's too much koo?" Eunwoo koos frnd asked him.
"No that's jst right....He deserved it"
Eunwoo looked at the walking figure and run to meet him.

Koo POV
How dare is keep a bet for money instead of my heart....why are people so bad that they would easily break a heart instead of few dollars..... I hate my life....why always me???
Who's that guy with Sana.... I can't see his face.

Koo was looking at the person with a cute little pout.... What he didn't notice was the heart eyes of Eunwoo on him....Then he turned around....koo let a silent gasp...

He is so beautiful.... His eyes.... It feels like his eyes are dragging me towards him....oh my god ...is this how it feels to fall in love at first sight.... This siren eyes.... This will be mine..... This person don't know why I see sorrow in his eyes.... I want to know him.....

But why is he looking like he wants to kill me??.... Did I do something....
Maybe Sana told him something.... Whatever..... Let's get to know u my man....
Koo thought with a sweet bunny smile.

I know this is a short one...but I'm having exams I'll be writing daily from tomorrow....hope u will read more....... This is my first time writing something in my life....It is not that good....i know...but I'll try to make it better....thanku for reading

HAVE A NICE DAY♥️