Together so Well | Johnnie Guilbert

Summary: non anon request on tumblr - "Can you make like a fluff one shot with either Johnnie Guilbert or Sam Golbach x Fem reader? Like where the reader is like having a panic attack or like just stressed out of all the work the reader is doing a...

Summary: non anon request on tumblr - "Can you make like a fluff one shot with either Johnnie Guilbert or Sam Golbach x Fem reader? Like where the reader is like having a panic attack or like just stressed out of all the work the reader is doing and the hate as well (because she's like famous of something, I dont know what so you can pick)and one of them is helping the reader be comfortable and telling her not to worry?"

Warnings: some swearing, talk of bad day, crying, slight panic attack, one time mention of wine, mostly fluff

Enjoy!

══════════════════

Your drive home today was different.

You were silent, drove the speed limit, and your music was off.

Life has been, not easy, lately. The trolls of the internet world have come your way for whatever reason, and they're picking apart every little thing you do.

You sat out in the driveway, staring at the house you share with Johnnie.

You were also an influencer, just like him. So, he understood how you were feeling, but hated talking about it. You didn't even want to acknowledge them.

You let out a sigh as you get out of the car, locking it as you walk up towards the house. You walk in, looking around for Johnnie, but you don't seem him anywhere, "Baby? I'm home."

A few minutes later, he comes walking out, "Sorry I was finishing up a stream." He walks over to you, arms wrapping around your neck, "How'd the shoot go?"

You shrug, "As good as it can get."

Johnnie looks down, "I'm sensing that there's something wrong here." He tilts his head, hands moving to lay on your shoulders as you nod, "You would be sensing correctly."

Within a split second, you were crying. Tears soaking your face as you clung to Johnnie while gasping for air.

His arms go around you, holding you to him as he rests his cheek against the top of your head, "Hey, baby hey."

He shushes you calmly, rubbing his hand up and down your back, "What's going on?" He asks, resting his hand on your hip, "Y/n. Sweetheart, talk to me."

"Stupid fuckin' internet trolls." You mumble, sniffles cutting in between your words, "..having n-nothing be-tter to do. They've just been picking and trying to ri-rip apart everything I fucking do." You continue, letting out a groan, "Like I didn't even want to do this shoot today, because what's the fucking point if they're only going to get ravaged by the vultures?"

You start to sniffle, tears spilling out once again, "Fuck." You slap your hands over your face, falling into Johnnie's chest again, "I hate this. I hate it."

"Whoa. Okay." Johnnie gives your body a squeeze, "take a breathe, first off." He presses a couple gentle kissses to your forehead, "I know damn well you kicked that shoot's ass. You look so beautiful, even before you left for it."

You give him a small smile and he tilts your chin up, "I'm really exited to see the pictures when she sends some through tonight."

You just nod back, glancing down, but Johnnie's hand lifts your chin, "Look at me."

You look up at him, "You are the most beautiful girl in the world, okay." He swipes away tears with his thumbs, "The people that pick apart what you do and how you do it, or what you don't do.. need to have their lives picked through once, guarantee you won't hear from them again."

No matter how shitty of a day you had, Johnnie always pulls you back together, and for a little while he put you back together so well, you forgot about your issues almost completely, and that's why you loved him.

You smile slightly, "Thank you, J."

He pulls you in, gently pressing his lips to your, "Now go sit, pick a movie. I'll get you some wine, okay?"

You nod and look up at him, "Might as well bring the whole bottle." You purse your lips as he leans in, "I love you."

"Already planned on it." He kisses you again and you smile, "I love you."

"Alright, now go. We can finish talking about it then if you want." Johnnie nods and you smile, "I always want you telling me how pretty I am."

══════════════════

Thanks for reading! 🖤 I love you always