Soompi

Nadine Spotted In Blonde At Her Older Brother's Wedding

On October 4, Nadine attended her brother's wedding.

Many acquaintances who attended the wedding shared photos of Nadine and their account of the wonderful event.

One professor explained, "I was able to attend the wedding ceremony of an acquaintance and his new son-in-law is Nadine's older brother. Nadine delivered the congratulatory message after her parents and brother and all her family shed some tears. I hope Nadine's brother has a happy life."

Nadine's brother, Lee Junhoo, held his wedding in private at a wedding hall in Gangnam with his family and a few acquaintances.

In the photos, Nadine is seen wearing a cream dress theme. In particular, she is seen with blonde hair as her upcoming concert in November. She is also seen giving the congratulatory message and kindly taking photos with the guests who attended the wedding who were also fans of her.

Netizens and fans also congratulated Nadine's brother as the photos from the wedding were shared in an online community. Fans were loving Nadine's new hairdo as they commented, "Congrats to her brother," "the wedding hall seems beautiful," "She's so stunning," "Nadine looks so good in the dress," "Really congrats to Nadine's brother," "I'm so jealous of the guests who saw the her," and "I love her blonde hair."