#Deelife | Q&A with Nadine : Happy NADINEday

.
.
.

May 7, 2024

Nadine: Hello this is Nadine. And today is my birthday! Whoo, so today I'm at my office and I'll do a "Ask Me : 26 Questions" for you all. So let's start.

[Ask Me : 26 Questions with Nadine]

Favorite Things To Do?
Nadine: Painting, Shopping

Something You Used To Like?
Nadine: Something I used to like? Mint chocolate. I can't stand to eat those nowadays.

What's Your Comfort Zone?
Nadine: My home definitely.

Relationship Status?
Nadine: Hmm... Single but not available.

Are You Tired Of Life?
Nadine: Nope! Not at all. Don't you think it's a magical. Everyday discover new things.

How's Mental Health?
Nadine: Absolutely great as it's ever been.

Do You Feel Burned Out?
Nadine: Almost everyday since now I'm on tour. It's like my life on the flight only because I'm always travel around the world. But it's worth I guess

Yourself In The Next 5 Years?
Nadine: Still the same but I want to take more acting job and focus more on my own company and brand.

If You Could Turn Back Time...?
Nadine: If I could... From the started. Nadine go play around. Having fun and go find yourself a boyfriend and do everything that teenager do.

Anything You Want To Complain?
Nadine: What else? I guess my life is perfect. Ah, my mom asked me to have a boyfriend. So anyone! Call me!

Something That Makes You Smile?
Nadine: My baby Luna and my little nephew

What Annoys You The Most?
Nadine: When someone act so nonchalant. Like what the hell.

Did You Exercise Recently?
Nadine: Definitely. Have to keep my body fit for the concert.

How Much Do You Drink A Day?
Nadine: Wine? Champagne? Not much these days. Try to keep myself healthy.

How Do You Speed Your Free Time?
Nadine: Either turn myself to introvert and stay at home or being the real extrovert going out all day.

Favorite Song Right Now?
Nadine: Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter. It's a bop.

Favorite Season?
Nadine: Spring. My birthday season.

3 Things You Like To Eat?
Nadine: Only 3? That's to much little. I love meat, rice and any Korean dishes.

What Time Do You Sleep?
Nadine: I'm an owl person. So I'm sleep really late. Maybe 2 or 3 in the morning.

And What Time To You Wake?
Nadine: Maybe around 9 to 10 in the morning.

What Was Your Dream Job If You Not Being Who You Are Now?
Nadine: Hmm... Maybe I'll be a doctor or businesswoman.

Something You Hate About Yourself?
Nadine: Its hard. Maybe when people told me to stop overworked myself yet I don't listen to them?

Anything Disappointing Lately?
Nadine: Uh! The delicious pastry that I love always sold out. Once I eat them on live and then when I go to the shop and the queue was so long. I'm happy for the owner but I can't buy it anymore!

Latest Things That Made You Cry?
Nadine: My fans. DEARNESS. With them it's always bring out all my emotions.

Do You Like Yourself Now?
Nadine: Hell yeah. Don't you see? I'm looking great as hell.

What Color Do You See Yourself?
Nadine: Um... People saying I'm a red. I love the blue color but I think I'm a pink girl.

Smile And Take A Selfie
Nadine: Oh? Sure.

Smile And Take A SelfieNadine: Oh? Sure

Nadine: Welp that's all. I hope you love it. I have you back always! Take good care. Bye.