Decisions

Previously 

Venelana wrapped her arms around Y/N and laid on his shoulder. Akeno did the same as well, snuggling as close as she could, sharing his warmth in the cold winter. As the afternoon went by, the three of them fell asleep on the couch.......

Present 

The week has gone by quickly and the peace meeting came. The party is currently getting ready for the meeting, the girls got dressed while Y/N waited for them in the living room. With him being the quickest to get ready, he was dressed in casual wear, white shirt, jeans and shoes. So he has no idea of the fiasco of his girlfriends getting dressed like they're attending for an important event. 

The only thing he remembered was how Kurumi mentioned that they should dress better than their man, so that others won't drool on how he looked. Not like Y/N really cared for how other females looked at him, he only cares those dear to him. 

Glancing at his watch, it's 8:30PM and they're still not ready. Using his senses, he managed to catch the conversation that they're having. 

Grayfia: " No no, Akeno-chan, I think you look better in this dress. " 

Venelana: " Fia, I think I'll disagree with you on that, she looks better in that black dress. " 

Listening to them bicker about what made each other looks best made Y/N chuckle, he for one doesn't care about dressing, he just made sure to look presentable. Ironed clothes, gelled hair, a watch and clothes that matched the occasion. As far as he knew, this is just a meeting between the leaders of the 3 worlds and his name is pretty much well known. 

15 minutes later, the girls has finally gotten dressed. Turning around, Y/N saw how stunning each of them looked. 

Kurumi, dressed in a black, long sleeved button up shirt and black skirt. Her hair tied in twin tails with red ribbons and purple flowers and part of her hair used to cover her eyes. The attire definitely suit her style, her pale skin matched very well with this dress. 

Akeno, dressed in a black kimono with the design of the flower Ume sown from the sleeve till her elbow with a yellow obi that wrapped around her waist. Her hair is also adorned in her usual style.