Another Love Story

When Elizabeth was thirteen she woke up in the middle of the woods with no memory. She wandered through the forest until she came into town. She didn't even know who she was.

'The people who found her, saw that she had dog tag that said her name, 'Elizabeth Young' and her birthdate. The Clarks decided to adopt her. They loved her like she was their own daughter, but they were very strict. They made Elizabeth train every day in kickboxing so that she could protect her self. The training was hard and Mr. Clark told her that emotions were a weakness that she should not have. So she didn't, she wasn't upset that she couldn't remember anything, she wasn't mad that she had to kickboxing everyday.

'Now the Clarks had one older son, Andy. Elizabeth really loved him as a brother. He was about two years older than Elizabeth and when he turned 18, Andy left and disowned the Clarks.

'Elizabeth was heartbroken, but she didn't say so. She continued her kickboxing and her emotionless apparel. When she turned 18 she got a job as a singer, but her parents wanted her to live with them still, as they did have a mansion, she really wouldn't have needed to work a day in her life if she didn't want to.

'Five years later she met me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Elizabeth said in a panic. She had been reading while walking and collided with me.

"It's okay! I just spilled my coffee, that's all. I had to go back to the coffee shop anyways to get my brothers and cousins some coffee too."

"Well then let me get the coffee for you," she tried

"What?! No there's five of them not including me!"

"Well then let me help you carry it all."

I sighed, "You're not going to give up until I say yes, huh?" She shook her head no, "Fine, come on."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Kay, this is my house, well technically, it's the family house. We all live here until we're out of college."

"Hey, everybody! Edward's back with the coffee!" Britney shouted. Everyone came out to get there coffee.

"Who's this?" Ashley asked eyeing Elizabeth suspiciously.

"Oh uhh, I forgot to get your name," I admitted to Elizabeth.

"My name is Elizabeth. "

"Hi," Adam, my cousin, said to Elizabeth, "I'm Adam. Can I call you Lizzy? Yah I'll call you Lizzy. This is Ash, she's the youngest, then there's Britney, Ash's twin. Then comes me, I'm the girls' brother. Those two are Edward and Dan, they're twins too!"

"Thank you for the introductions, Adam," Dan said irritably, "He's only like this around new people, see look he's blushing," he whispered to Elizabeth.

"Hey, I am not! " Adam shouted. Elizabeth laughed, "You guys really are family. Ya know I think I should probably get going, my parents will be wondering where I am. "

She started to leave when Ashley called out, "Wait! You're leaving? You don't have to leave. You should stay. Just text your parents you'll be at a friends house!"

Elizabeth looked shocked, "Friends?I've never had any friends. "

"You've never had any friends?" I asked she shook head no.

"Not even when you were little?" Britney asked.

Elizabeth shuffled uncomfortably on her feet, obviously not wanting to answer, "When I was 13 I woke up in the woods with amnesia, not being able to even remember my name. I had a dog tag on that's how they determined my name and age, but because of what happened I was an outcast at school, so yah. "