Another day with murder.

Ella's POV

I went to the school and saw Arrielia smoking with drugs hanging out her pocket. I rushed to her and hid her drugs."Girl what if the fucking teacher saw it," I said. She giggled and gave the drugs to me. "Girl calm down and take some drugs," Arrielia said when she dropped her ciggarate. Maria grabbed the bag of drugs and then ate some. "This is just like gum," said Maria. Mary was vaping with Dani and Polly. "We need to set the school on fire," said Mary. Polly shaked her head. "We need to do our order on mafia.com and kill the people and then do a school shooting," said Polly. I heard what Polly said and I went up to her and dabbed her up.

The 1st period began and I went to set 4 however the rest of my friend group were in higher sets. I went to class and I was a complete angel. The second period was really boring and that we had to stay in for my class acting like they are so great.

Mary's POV

I said bye to my friends and then went to set 1 and Dani, Polly and Arrielia went up to Noah asking if he needs any bombs for his jail. After school finished I checked my phone to see if anyone wanted me to kill anyone. Ella asked me "Do you want to kill Valarie with me I know you hate her." I was so happy. We used to be great friends with Valarie however when we were scamming people in a video game I still wander how would she act if she found out our crimes.

I met up with Ella and gave her a gun. We saw Valarie with a boy. We shot Valarie and then we find out the boy was Noah and he came up to me and Ella. "Thank you so much oh my god," he exclaimed while shaking Ella. I was confused. "What happened?" I asked. "Wait not now lets go to the park and I will explain everything," he said letting Ella go. Ella felt really dizzy and then fell on my arms. I carried her to the park and put her down the bench. She woke a minute later. All three of us went on the swings. "Ok so what happened?" I asked. He sighed and started swinging. "Do you know how Valarie buts into everyone buissnes?" Ella nodded. "Well when me and Arrielia met so she can give me the bombs she noticed and made me be on her leash or I and Arrielia will go to jail," said Noah.

I was shocked and then my boyfriend Draco went up to me and kissed my head and then cuddled me. Ella got out a vape and started vaping. I smiled and pushed the vape away. "I know when you vape you are jealous and you want to cuddle," I said while pushing her vape away and gave her a small hug. It got late and everyone went to their house.