college au [farcille]

ermmm farcille

falin x marcille college (like normal earth human) au

inspo off an ao3 oneshot :p

perchance spoilers ???? idk there probably isn't any

tall falin x short marcille real idc anymore

also kinda boring cuz idk how to write anymore

[a/n]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2:17am || saturday 13th of april 2024-

marcille definitely woke up with a start. a pounding headache ran through her head; she groaned and closed her eyes again.

trying to get to sleep, the blonde heard steps in the hallway.

is that falin.? she thought, attempting to calm the agony she felt in her head.

the two, falin and marcille, shared a dorm for their college. since they were friends when they were younger, it was easy for them to be stuck in a contract to this building for a while.

at first, falin had suggested they share a room, for at least the first few days, and something in marcille really really wanted to say yes, but..she didn't know. she reasoned it would be weird since they were both adults now, not kids at a sleepover, yet she somehow knew that wasn't really why.

falin did look a little disappointed, but marcille shoved that to the side of her mind. she needed to focus on not feeling this torture right now.

after a few long minutes, the girl settled on getting up for some water, to alleviate a little pain. she was a medical student after all.

marcille tossed off her fluffy blanket and yawned, the discomfort rocketing.

"...ithurts ssso bad ohmygod.." she whispered, wondering why the beings above decided that she had to be going through this.

stepping onto the carpeted floor, marcille trudged to the door, walking to the sink of the mini-kitchen-thing they had.

(pretend the dorm looks kinda like this idk but without the sink near bedroom A)
also falins room is A and marcilles is B

(pretend the dorm looks kinda like this idk but without the sink near bedroom A)also falins room is A and marcilles is B

walking lightly to the sink, the blonde grabbed a glass and filled it with water. they did have some painkillers in the bathroom, but marcille was one of those people who were afraid of swallowing pills. (imagine lmao get good /hj)

she drank some while standing at the counter, leaning on it; some of the ache leaving. it still hurt regardless, but she felt a little better.

maybe falin could help, her inner voice spoke, with this weird tone marcille couldn't identify. she tried to think nothing of that random thought, but a voice broke out the stillness, snapping her out of her drowsiness for a second.