Chapter 15- When the script changes

Tara:

My parents were worried about my health so they decided to call me back home. Mom called me and said that Ved was doing okay now so it is better if I return home.

But who is gonna tell her that I don't want to come home so early. I wanted to stay here with Ved and Mihir. I was enjoying this little trip.

Yesterday Mihir fell asleep on my bed after watching the movie and I don't know but he looked so cute and innocent when he slept. The moment my heart pondered upon this thought I told myself not to think about him because I liked Ved but your heart doesn't listen.

If the heart was so good at listening then life would have been a fairytale. Also my heart was so fragile that it would flicker even at the tiniest of moments. But when I looked at him last night I felt good.

So I was going to leave day after tomorrow and I was extremely sad about it. But it was true that I missed my parents and my grandma. I missed home.

I took a shower and got ready for a walk near the lake.
Ved was going to return today evening so technically I had two more days to spend my time with these guys.

I simply adored the rhytmn of the waves when I entered the lake. I could hear the rustling noice of the leaves which swayed and danced with the wind. Suddenly a nostalgic feeling rushed through my heart. A flashback of all the memories I had with both of them rushed past my mind.

They had always been close and they would always have a special place in my heart.

I took a round around the lake and went home.

Mihir opened the door and something unexpected happened. He hugged me tightly and I could feel tears running down from his eyes.

"Mihir please tell me there's nothing wrong. Why are you crying?"

"Can you just stay like this for a while?" he asked.

"Okay."

I was still wondering what was the deal.

"Hey listen, please tell me why are you crying?"

"It's just that you are leaving so early and I don't want you to go".

I looked at him and wiped his tears.

"Silly boy who cries for such a reason? " I was worried that something major happened. Don't frighten me like this again."

"Don't call me silly" he was laughing and crying at the same time.

"Come here jaldi" I hugged him again.

"I am not leaving you two so easily". I said.

"You better not" he smiled.